• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

May Day Herf at Gavin's House

Right you are. The weather channel is now predicting good weather. This thing is going to kick off at 6 pm. My address is 26850 Valensole Court, Murrieta CA. Be there or be square! Don't forget your yard'gars!
Can I be square and still be there?

Sarahs softball tourney. Sat May 1. Double elimination first game 6pm.
Damnit.

Did you not here herfing is the best recreation to do together. :laugh:

It is official, I will be there. I got a fill for the day off, and I'll be showing up to crash it!

It is official, I will be there. I got a fill for the day off, and I'll be showing up to crash it!

Good to see that you are coming Solodog..... just get rid of the new red wings picture before you come to Gavin's.

I've been hit with a lot of homework since I've been back from spring break. I need to make sure I get it done before I can go out and play. I hope I can make it out, if not I send Jon in my place, he will represent me well and make me proud.

I've been hit with a lot of homework since I've been back from spring break. I need to make sure I get it done before I can go out and play. I hope I can make it out, if not I send Jon in my place, he will represent me well and make me proud.

I'm already done with school, what's yer excuse??!? :sign: I hope you make it dude...

I hope you can make it, brother! Nothing clears your mind for homework like herfing!

I'm on the fence on what to do! Herf starts in the evening, but the very same day, the Stone brewery opens up their kegs of wonder and is serving their limited anniversary bitter oatmeal stout from 8 PM to 10 PM! I have 2 2-liter growlers I want to fill! What do I do?!?! Do I dith you freaks at 8 and go get me some sweet oatmeal stout, or stay? :angry:

I'm on the fence on what to do! Herf starts in the evening, but the very same day, the Stone brewery opens up their kegs of wonder and is serving their limited anniversary bitter oatmeal stout from 8 PM to 10 PM! I have 2 2-liter growlers I want to fill! What do I do?!?! Do I dith you freaks at 8 and go get me some sweet oatmeal stout, or stay? :angry:

Completely acceptable, as long as I can PP you money to get a growler for meself! :)

*I'm serious though*

Completely acceptable, as long as I can PP you money to get a growler for meself! :)

*I'm serious though*

Are you coming to the herf?

Maybe we can get a group of a couple guys to go do a beer run or something... We'll see.

*I'm serious though*

Are you coming to the herf?

Maybe we can get a group of a couple guys to go do a beer run or something... We'll see.

Yeah I will be there, along with some brews and yard gars!

That's fantastic, PJ! Looking forward to meeting you.

And....

12 hour bump!

This was a fine, albeit cool evening, to be Herfing with new friends.
Thanks to all for a fun filled night!

PJ

Very good times last night! First off, a big big THANK YOU to Gavin and Vanessa for opening up their house to us scoundrels for the night!! It was quality entertainment,
and I think it was safe to say everyone had a great time. Great to meet quite a few new peeps in person.

PJ - Great to meet you brother!! I hope we can HERF again real soon. If I'm in Vegas I'll be a callin'....
Jon - What can I say...it was a long time coming...and it was everything I expected and more. Thank for sharing a few great beers with me! Next stop...Man Trip to the lake!! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for an awesome time....even though the 2 hour trip home at 11:45pm was ROUGH......barely made it home without falling asleep!!!!

WOW! What can I say but thanks to all for the fun filled evening.

:Gavin and Mrs Gavin, thank you again for letting us stomp on your grounds.
:pJ you are a crack up sir, can't wait to meet up with you in June.
:Thank you TopsyTurvy for the smoke :thumbs:
:Soulpuppy you need to work on your impersonations. :sign:

Thanky much Gavin and Vanessa for throwing the wonderful shindig. Cara and I had a great time, and some interesting and great people. Gavin thank you for the sticks, I plan on having the Black tonight. :D Charlie thank you for the stick hopefuly it is better than the first Tat I had, even though it came from a Dodger fan. :cool: Also a big thank you to everyone who was there, can't wait until next time.

Fern

All I have to say is:

"Bush, TAKE MY PEE!!"

:laugh: