• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maybe NSFW Best Condom Commercial

that was a great laugh for the morning thanks. :thumbs:

Nah, the best condom commercials are the training films I used to show Marines and sailors. Just ask 'em. They'll make you want to give up sex and take matters into your own hands, for a little while.

Doc.

Nah, the best condom commercials are the training films I used to show Marines and sailors. Just ask 'em. They'll make you want to give up sex and take matters into your own hands, for a little while.

Doc.

Now why do you have to go and ruin a perfectly good topic with bad memories? I almost got those images out of my head! THANKS! :p

When I was a young Doc, I had a very famous patient. I can't tell you his name because I would be violating my oath, but he was portrayed in a famous WWII movie. He died on my watch of Tertiary syphilis. He couldn't talk, didn't know who he was or where he was, had lost all his hair and was a shadow of his former self. I so much wanted to get to know that sailor. If you're going to fuck around, wear your goddamed rubbers.

Doc.

When I was a young Doc, I had a very famous patient. I can't tell you his name because I would be violating my oath, but he was portrayed in a famous WWII movie. He died on my watch of Tertiary syphilis. He couldn't talk, didn't know who he was or where he was, had lost all his hair and was a shadow of his former self. I so much wanted to get to know that sailor. If you're going to fuck around, wear your goddamed rubbers.

Doc.

Damn Doc...way to weigh in on the jovial topic of STDs with such a tale...

But fellas, jokes aside, ol' Doc is right on the money. Wear a friggen rubber. If you don't, the BEST you can hope for is getting a q-tip shoved up your pee-hole just for a test. It goes downhill from there.

Haha, good stuff. They really make that last video in the '50's?

Doc.

Now why do you have to go and ruin a perfectly good topic with bad memories? I almost got those images out of my head! THANKS! :p

Amen brother.......I'm still scared for life........

Doc.

Damn Doc...way to weigh in on the jovial topic of STDs with such a tale...

But fellas, jokes aside, ol' Doc is right on the money. Wear a friggen rubber. If you don't, the BEST you can hope for is getting a q-tip shoved up your pee-hole just for a test. It goes downhill from there.

of course lets not forget the 1000cc of active penicilin they jam into a cheek......comes out like peanut butter