• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maybe some good deals on Scotch?

lmno1

I found a new spirits and wine joint which I think has some pretty good deals.

Out of my range, but they had Caol Ila 25yo cask strength for about 170, if you're on their email list, it's 150. They've only got about 2 dozen bottles. I heard this was the ultimate Islay.

The Balvenie double wood 12 year old 33 bucks, and four offerings of the Glenmorangie Sherry, port, madeira, and burgundy wood finish for 40 bucks.

And of course your everyday Glenfiddich for 21 bucks. Picked one up for my boss.

I ended up with a bottle of Bowmore Dawn for about 36 bucks. Looking forward to tasting a port finish Islay against a port finish highland (Glenmorangie) And since I'm a newbie, I have no idea if there's even a reason to do that...but it means I get to drink, so that's reason enough.

Scotch, scotch, oh how I loath to love you....or love to loath you....or just love you...you will be pivotal in my eventual divorce...unless I get a raise soon.

And.....what would the name of this site be? Please share. :thumbs:

Ah yes, left that out. the place is called "the Green Jug" just outside Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley.

Since they don't list spirits on their website it doesn't do much for the rest of us. That is a pretty good price on the old Caol Ila though.

I think if you join the email list, you'll get the great price on the Caol Ila. Also, you should be able to call and place an order over the phone.