• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mayweather vs Marquez

stic2it

Anyone want to bet a premium 5'er on the fight? I'm taking Mayweather on this one!

You and everybody else. Good luck finding a sucker.

Doc.

I would love to see Mayweather get the crap kicked out of him but I doubt it will happen.

I miss my HBO :(

Those fights are entertaining.

A fiver of what? My stock is average stuff, Fuente, La Flor, Dos Lino.

I'd do just for the fun of it.

I don't know what kind of deal I just made (and I hope I'm not a sucker like Doc says), so let me know the outcome. I don't follow fights

I think Marguez will give Floyd his first loss.

I hope you are right. Not only is Mayweather a douchebag but I love seeing the underdog win.

I'm a big Mayweather fan. I like how he talks shit all the time and no one can stop him. But his long lay-off and wanting to jump in the ring with a high caliber opponent right away, it's not looking too good for him.

I think Marguez will give Floyd his first loss.

I hope you are right. Not only is Mayweather a douchebag but I love seeing the underdog win.

I'm a big Mayweather fan. I like how he talks shit all the time and no one can stop him. But his long lay-off and wanting to jump in the ring with a high caliber opponent right away, it's not looking too good for him.

Dude Marquez drunk his own urine on national tv, WTF? I don't care if urine could give me 10 lbs of lean muscle I wouldn't drink it. He's rich, why doesn't he just get a protein shake?

I don't know what some of you people were thinking. Marquez jumped two weight classes for this fight and from what I understand Mayweather never went out of training during his 21mo. layoff. Marquez should have stayed on the canvass in the second round and saved himself a beating.

Doc.

Size does matter, and mayweather came in heavy for this fight. Remember Ricky Hatton vs Mayweather, that wasn't much of a fight at all. I don't think that dude could even see all the punches coming at him.

Better late than never. My thoughts on the fight.

Mayweather is a good fighter for his time. Boxing down in weight class isfor pussies. Marquez showed he had a bigger set by taking the fight not Mayweather.

Mayweather needs to quit ducking fighters in his own weight class. Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams. Beat some of that ass and then get back to me about Mayweather being great.

Better late than never. My thoughts on the fight.

Mayweather is a good fighter for his time. Boxing down in weight class isfor pussies. Marquez showed he had a bigger set by taking the fight not Mayweather.

Mayweather needs to quit ducking fighters in his own weight class. Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams. Beat some of that ass and then get back to me about Mayweather being great.

Mosley is done!( one of my favorites), Cotto has to get through Pacman first (I don't think he will because Cotto is fighting scared)and then maybe he will get a fight. Marquez has heart and knew he had no chance at beating Mayweather, it was purely feeding the family one last time.

Mayweather will never ever sign to fight Williams. Let's throw that out there right now.

I don't think Mayweather really ducked any fighters much like De La Hoya did, he's just fighting the big names to pad his checking account. But if a good fighter came along and a big pay day opportunity presented itself, PBF wouldn't back down. I agree Marquez showed some guts moving up, he didn't have to take that fight but he knew in order to fight PBF he was the one that had to move up. Marquez has plenty of money and dollars still go a long way in Mexico. Mosely didn't want to fight Mayweather years back and now he wants to fight him, obviously for monetary reasons. The problem with these older fighters now is that when they win titles, they sit back and wish one last payday falls on their laps. It's ridiculous. Shane's last fight was in January for goodness sake. For the record, a prime Mosely would definitely put a hurting on a prime PBF.