• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

McDonalds

I didn't view the link or vid you posted but I Have checked further into this story. The McDonald's employee called the woman a "dumb ass bitch" that is what set her off. Not that she could not get the McNuggests at 6 am.

Which shouldn't have been a problem, when I was 16-18 I worked at a Burger King and the fried stuff was no problem early since the fryers were always on pretty much. It was just McD's employee's being sorry as usual.

Crazy Bitch...no matter what the reason! :sign:

Where was this at?

Do they lace those nuggets with crack.

They must because I love the things...When I get my daughter a Happy Meal every now and then she looks me right in the face and says "get your own nuggets daddy" :laugh:

I didn't view the link or vid you posted but I Have checked further into this story. The McDonald's employee called the woman a "dumb ass bitch" that is what set her off. Not that she could not get the McNuggests at 6 am.

Which shouldn't have been a problem, when I was 16-18 I worked at a Burger King and the fried stuff was no problem early since the fryers were always on pretty much. It was just McD's employee's being sorry as usual.

How did you know which story to check into if you didn't click the link or watch the video?

According to the news report I read, she had an excuse that explained her behavior: she was drunk...In the drive-thru lane...During breakfast. Good one!

According to the news report I read, she had an excuse that explained her behavior: she was drunk...In the drive-thru lane...During breakfast. Good one!

Exactly, she apologizes for the rude behaviour by claiming she was drunk. I think they should add a drunk driving charge to the list. They have proof she was the one operating the vehicle!

Loathing the last days of the empire :)

Exactly, she apologizes for the rude behaviour by claiming she was drunk. I think they should add a drunk driving charge to the list. They have proof she was the one operating the vehicle!

Of coarse she was drunk she threw a beer bottle through the window.

How did you know which story to check into if you didn't click the link or watch the video?

Because it was on my local news, (THe McD's) one any way

You should see what Souldog did to my local donut shop the day they were out of sprinkles! :sign:

from what I understand, they now make them with "real white chicken meat", lol

That's good news. The last one I had didn't have anything even close to meat in it!

thats just crazy. regardless what the employee called her that is absolutely ridiculous for a grown woman to react like that and assault the employees and destroy property. all over someone cussing at you. On the other hand those nuggets are actually pretty good. the only thing i will eat from mcdonalds.

Course, if you go to McDonald's in the early morning and order anything except breakfast, maybe you are a DAB :) Chik Fil A has nuggets in the morning though

Melly :)