• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meadowlands Madness by JR

Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
Meadowlands Madness by JR

JR proudly presents "Meadowlands Madness," a night of smoking, eating, drinking, and gambling... is there anything else?

Pegasus Restaurant at The Meadowlands
East Rutherford, NJ
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
6:00pm-11:00pm

Pegasus, a penthouse-level restaurant with a breathtaking view of the New York City skyline, is the setting for this exciting event... we'll have the whole place - with smoking permitted EVERYWHERE!

For just $125.00 per person, you will get:

• Admission to the renowned Pegasus Restaurant and that night's Meadowlands racing program.
• Open bar from 6:00pm-10:00pm, including premium liquors, imported and domestic beer, red and white wine, Kahlua and Sambuca, mixers and soft drinks (other cordials, single malts, cognacs and ports available on a cash bar basis).
• The famous Pegasus Buffet from 6:00pm-9:30pm, which includes an extensive array of fresh salads, appetizers, hot entrees, carving and pasta stations, and dessert table ( full menu to be announced ).
• Cigar Goody Bag containing approximately 25 cigars, including CAO, Macanudo, Romeo y Julieta, Fonseca, H. Upmann, Perdomo, Bolivar, and Montecruz. No junk – all great stuff!
• Cigar rolling demonstration.

Plus, more to be announced! You can purchase tickets by:

• Stopping by JR Whippany.
• Calling (888) 442-8262.
• By fax. Click here for order form.

Groups are welcome - 10% discount on parties of 10 or more!

Be sure to check back soon as more information becomes available! We look forward to seeing you there.

Calendar marked....I have some names in mind for the races so maybe I won't even have to pay :)

Mike It'll be good to see you again.
J.C It'll be a pleasure to meet you.

Bobbyson1a said:
Mike It'll be good to see you again.
I hope to make The Jersey Gent's herf in February...unfortunately I have plans for Jan. 3rd already :(

We're ready to rock in the meadowlands

anyone going from the DC, Northern VA area want to cruise up there together?

Just got an email from JR.

The tickets are currently on the way. That event will be held on March 24, 2004 at the Pegasus restaurant from 6pm-11pm. Tickets will be available at the Whippany and Paramus JR locations as well as through telephone ordering. Emails with further details will be forthcoming.

JR proudly presents "Meadowlands Madness," a night of smoking, eating, drinking, and gambling... is there anything else?

Pegasus Restaurant at The Meadowlands
East Rutherford, NJ
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
6:00pm-11:00pm

Pegasus, a penthouse-level restaurant with a breathtaking view of the New York City skyline, is the setting for this exciting event... we'll have the whole place - with smoking permitted EVERYWHERE!

For just $125.00 per person, you will get:

• Admission to the renowned Pegasus Restaurant and that night's Meadowlands racing program.
• Open bar from 6:00pm-10:00pm, including premium liquors, imported and domestic beer, red and white wine, Kahlua and Sambuca, mixers and soft drinks (other cordials, single malts, cognacs and ports available on a cash bar basis).
• The famous Pegasus Buffet from 6:00pm-9:30pm, which includes an extensive array of fresh salads, appetizers, hot entrees, carving and pasta stations, and dessert table ( full menu to be announced ).
• Cigar Goody Bag containing approximately 25 cigars, including CAO, Macanudo, Romeo y Julieta, Fonseca, H. Upmann, Perdomo, Bolivar, and Montecruz. No junk – all great stuff!
• Cigar rolling demonstration.

Plus, more to be announced! Tickets go on sale mid-January. You can purchase them by:

• Stopping by JR Whippany.
• Calling (888) 442-8262.
• By fax. Click here for order form.

Groups are welcome - 10% discount on parties of 10 or more!

Be sure to check back soon as more information becomes available! We look forward to seeing you there.

I'll call JRs and see if we can get a Table together.
Let me know if your gona bring a friend. :)

Bobbyson1a
Roseysman + 4
Big100HD + 1
Fast4Dr
Captain B

I'm bringing 4 so far trying to talk 2 more into going , gonna make a mini vacation out of it

Oh ya...let's do it...we buying as a group?

2 for me please.

Mini vacation sounds nice but it's only an overnighter for me...

I'm looking into rooms. right now.

A group buy will be great i'm going to see if they take pers checks if so you can make it out to them i'll go to the store to get them.

if they don't take checks will see what to do. :)

Rosey thats smart. I just spoke to someone from JR we can each buy the tickets
sepratly and still sit together but we wont get the 10% dis.

I hate you guys and all your herfs!!!

Signed-

One Jelous CPer..........