• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meadowlands Madness by JR

Phill you'll be there in spirit.

This post has been edited by Bobbyson1a on Dec 29 2003, 06:11 PM

I still say we call him from there :lookup:

COLLECT :thumbs:

TICKETS SELLING FAST... BETTER HURRY!

What could be better than a night of
smoking, eating, drinking, and gambling?
How about all of that PLUS...

A Photo with a
Playboy Playmate? A Cigar-Rolling Demonstration? A Cigar
Goody-Bag?

JR and Playboy Cigars
by Don Diego present a
Playmate Photo-Op!

In addition to everything else
included in the ticket price of
Meadowlands Madness, you'll get a
souvenir photo taken of
yourself with a Playmate!
Playboy's "Miss June" 2003:
Tailor James

For JUST $125.00, you get…
• Admission to the renowned Pegasus Restaurant, and that night's Meadowlands racing program.
• 4 Hour Premium Open Bar (6pm-10pm).
• Famous Pegasus Buffet (6pm-9:30pm).
• Cigar Goody Bag containing around 25 cigars, including CAO, Macanudo, Romeo y Julieta, Fonseca, H. Upmann, Perdomo, Bolivar and Montecruz - NO JUNK... ALL GREAT STUFF!
• Cigar Rolling Demonstration.
• Souvenir photo with a Playboy Playmate.
• Other stuff to be announced...

JR Cigar:
Committed to providing our customers with
AWESOME SMOKING EVENTS!
Groups are welcome. 10% discount on parties of 10 or more.

Purchase in-person at:

JR Whippany
301 Route 10 East
Whippany, NJ
(973) 887-0800
JR Paramus
184 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ
(201) 261-7988

Or, call (888) 442-8262 to order by phone.
Click here for fax order form.

Roseysman I hope everything is fine.I was waiting for you to call i had two seat
saved for you and your friend.

Any way I had a good time. I couldn't hit a horse if i was on the track.

So how was it!

I was too slow on the trigger and missed out! ???

It was nice. The food was ok but the ventilation sucked.
To many people there 1150 was the total.

I hope the next one isn't so packed.

Ok so we arrived at the Meadowlands with 20 minutes to spare. This after haveing to drive north to Lee NH to change vehicles, at least I found a new cigar shop, picked up a handfull of La Auroras Preferidos 1903 Edition Maduros for the trip. ok so we made it threw Mass. pretty much care free cigars burning beautifully, finger burner all the way to the CT. border,just in time for the back tire to blow. So after unloading vehicle to get the spare we change the tire no problem. This is when we discover that my suitcase and my suitcase alone had been left behind in Lee, sitting next to my truck. Luckily I had the tickets in my coat, unfortunately I left Bobbys tele# in my day planner in my suitcase. by now NY was starting to back up glad I didn't miss it, gave us a chance to light up 2 more La's.
Ok so we finally make it to the pegasus lounge, place is huge!, first thing they give ya is raceing form and Gift Pack from Meadowlands

CAO Extreme Corona 5.50x42

CAO Bella Vanilla Petite Corona 4.00x38

Don Thomas Corojo 554 5.00x54

Astral Cameroon Beso 5.00x52

Perdomo Exclusivo Epicure 5.00x50

Montecristo Platinum Robusto 5.00x50

Romeo y Julieta Bully 5.00x50

TTT Trinidad Robusto 5.00x50

H.Upmann 160th Anniversary No.2 5.00x50

Playboy CEO 6.50x48

Fonesca 5-50 5.00x50

Macanudo Robust Rothschild 6.50x42

Partagas Spanish Rosado Familia 6.00x54

Arturo Fuente Double Chateau 6.75x50

Sun Ripened Oscuros Magnum 6.12x49

Flor De Murias Sovereign 6.75x45

R.B. Fundadores Rothschild 4.50x50

Belinda Black Exquisito 6.00x50

Bolivar Fuerte #754 7.25x54

Flor De A.Allones Favoritas 5.65x46

Kahlua Torpedo 6.00x54

Cuesta Rey #9 Pyramid 6.25x52

after clawing threw the box it was off to the buffet and the open bar. Food was exceptional and abundunt as were most beverages at the bar except the wouldnt even sell a single malt
Punch drew a good crowd with there photo op and a free Gran Puro and Perdomo was there with a fresh rolled Exclusivo, As for the bunny for Don Diego/Playboy good crowd photo op no freebies tho , Fuente was there promoting there charity and CAO had an empty table and two guys just sitting there?
I dont know maybe I been spoiled by my shops around here, I figured this would have been a little better. Looks like I may be going to their Montecristo II event on the Intrepid, B/Inlaw wants to go again.
Anyways for the next 3 days I was in Atlantic City win a little lose alot win it all back only to lose it, but hey I still got my shirt and g/f even made a point at stopping at JRs in Paramus Nj to pick up a few goodies for me I got a bundle of Consuegras #17M a box of la Vieja habbanas and some Jose' Marti.

thanks for the update.... makes me want to cry even more than I already did.

I was stupid enough to think I could make it to the airport during rush hour traffic ON TIME!!!!

ya I missed the flt....the next one would have put me in Newark around 9;15 if it was on time...figured it was not worth it at that point since the FOOD was gone....oh ya and the booze. But hey, look at the $$$ I saved on the ponies....

If I did go up I probably would have gone AWOL and joined you in AC. Boy the wife would have loved that one.

anyway....glad u all had a good time.....I did call JR's, they said they were going to send me my goodie bag....can't wait to get it.

OK, I'm definitely never missing a flight again. I think I'll Frame my ticket just as a reminder.

Sorry i missed you bro. looks like you had one hell of a trip.
Big100HD That $ucks that you missed the flight but at least there sending
you a box of goodies.

Ok I picked up the mail today and there was a letter from JR's. Seem's as thou there gonna have another Meadowlands Maddness.

WHEN : Wednesday, October 20,2004 ..... 6pm - 11pm
WHERE :Pegasus Lounge at the Meadowlands Racetrack

$125 gets you the same as the last one * Admmission to lounge & racing program
* 4 Hour Premium Open Bar
* Famous Pegasus Buffet
* Cigar Goody Bag ( 25 Cigars )
* Cigar Rolling Demo
* More to be announced
to order tickets online http://www.jrwhippany.com & http://www.jrparamus.com/
or you can call 1-888-442-8262