• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Meet the Parents" Airport Scene

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I just had to tell you this short tale.....I got on an airplane to go on a short trip for the weekend and my wife took the mail to read and go through while on the flight, so as we were sitting on the plane at the gate my lovely wife gave me a box.  Upon seeing the box I immediately had an idea what it was.  She asked what it was.  Whispering (as I did not want anyone to hear) "bomb" to her she appeared sort of stunned and she repeated "Bomb?".  Well that was loud enough to be heard and then the explaining began, because as we all know you can't say bomb on an airplane.  During the interrogation the box was examined and was in fact determined to contain a bomb and I blamed it all on The Mad(urotrout) Bomber.  I didn't mean to involve you but I cracked under pressure.

Thank you very much and very much appreciated.  What did I ever do to you to deserve such a random act of destruction?

Thanks again.

Looks like he will be getting a one way trip to Cuba  :laugh: .  Nice hit.

Dude...what are you doing?  I am already on the TSA watch List.  LOL!  :)