• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mellow, Smooth, Medium Cheap Bundles of cigars

andrewhac

Andrew Hac Nguyen
Hello, CP members:
I need some advices, opinions, directives on buying some cigars. Since I started enjoying cigars not too long ago, I ran into a problem of people and/or friends and acquaintances at public places like restaurant, bar, pool party, birthday party, dinner gathering, etc... that like to ask me for an extra cigar so they can enjoy it too. It has come to a point where I would like your opinion on a couple of bundle cigar name that is CHEAP, preferably under $50.00 U.S, and the taste should be mellow, smooth, not bitter (like some MADURO cigar that I tried last week. I think it was a C.A.O maduro that had that bitter after taste...), and in the rage of a medium bodied cigar. In this way if some body green want to enjoy a free-bee cigar, I will have some ready to give out that does not hurt my pocket a lot. So, what is your advices on this one ?

THANKS AHEAD for the coming comments...

I'll 3rd it I liked the Connie #17M, I also picked up some La Vieja Habbanas for $20 while I was at JRs also another cheap but not bad selection.

La Vieja Habbanas where Cedar Chatteau #1 made by Drew Estates, but wasnt a flavored cigar. Came in a nice colorful box packed in loose tobbaco sure to impress your less knowledgable cigar friends :p

Another vote for consuegra, and let me add Flor de Oliva.

Green smokers would probably also like Old Fashioned cigars with 3 numbers (such as #749), these are mild Macanudo seconds.

Onyx Resverve Robusto size boxed cigars are just a smidgen over $50, and are medium to full flavor, medium body cigars that are EXCELLENT IMHO. I think green smokers and FOGs alike would love getting these for free.

Let me also say you can have a full bodied and full flavored cigar with none of the bitterness you described. Even the mildest cigars can taste bitter if they are too wet. Cigars that are too dry can be harsh. A lot of cigar retailers have humidors that are too damned wet. Anything that comes from cigarbid gets dryboxed for a day before I add them to my humidor.

Matt

There are some very good bundels out there.

And Uncle Mikey sells some of them you should give him a call at 1-866-672-8635.

His new Cubanidad is quite good. And he has some very good prices on his other stuff. And if you sign up as a member the prices are better yet. :D

If I remember right his web site is mrbundles.com

Back