• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Melly's Test came back today

glad to hear all is well!!!
you can give mell a hug and kiss from the rest of them but you give her a big SLAP on the ass from me!!! :D

That's good news. Glad to hear that everything is OK with Melly :thumbs:

Now you guys can get back to that freaky stuff you enjoy so much :D

;) SO glad to hear that!
tell Melly to get back and start posting! I'll give her a nice present for being well!

gws3 said:
you can give mell a hug and kiss from the rest of them but you give her a big SLAP on the ass from me!!! :D
Ahhh I see you know what she likes ;)

:p :sign: :thumbs:

Sam

By the way folks, she has been trying to get here the last couple of days but her job has been kicking her butt lately and thats the only time she can get here is while at work (since we don;t have internet at home set up at). I am hoping - she is hoping to get here sometime today. She does pass along a big thank you and hugs all around.

Sam

Hey everyone :)

Yeah they told me the test was normal..whatever that means :) So that's good news...the doc called in some sort of meds for me to take in case it's more of a hernia, ulcer, reflux problem...thank you for all the well wishes...KISSES...

melly :sign: :love: :p

gws3 said:
Ahh a slap on the ass? Come on and gimmie that yourself ;)

hehehehehe
melly :love: :sign: :p

whoo hoo!! i'll be right there!! :love:

ah honey... i have to make an overnihgt trip somewhere... :p

hey melly..sounds like my problems. my stomach has gone through a ringer of tests......hope your feeling better.

gws3 said:
whoo hoo!! i'll be right there!! :love:

ah honey... i have to make an overnihgt trip somewhere... :p
*laughs* I don't want to get you in trouble with the wifey ;) course all *I* had in mind was a spanking *grins*

Ok i will be a good girl now...least you could do is PM me or IM me or something *fans herself* :love: :p

does this mean I'm not allowed to beat you up anymore Melly!? :D

Hey all ;)

Dawn you can beat me up as you please hehehehehe

I had to have a freakin root canal done yesterday *ugh* I can't win for losing these days LOL

HUGS

melly :love: :p