• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas to all...

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Merry Christmas, my fellow BOTL's!
xmas-4x6.gif

From our house to yours... a safe, enjoyable and smoke filled Christmas
(please, only the good kind of smoke- I hate fighting fires on Christmas...)

enjoy...
Jim, Mary and the pups

Merry Christmas - we've finished our work for tonight. Everyone have a great day.

Merry Christmas! My girlfriend just gave me a La Flor Factory Press and a Opus X Petite Lancero, so I am doing great :cool:

Just sitting here sipping on a cup of Jerry's famous coffee - the calm before the storm - the 6,8,11 year old's should be up in the next 1/2 hour - There is just nothing like seeing kids faces when they see what Santa left for them - Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safe New Year to all. :D

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to All here.

May 2006 be our Best Year ever !!

I need a couple of you fine BOTLs to come over and help me get around this morning. I've already ate too much and more to come! Here's wishing everybody has a wonderful day! :thumbs:

Well I got some great news last night. My oldest son has announced his engagement to a wonderful Jewish woman. So, I get to celebrate Chaunaka tonite.
Just what I needed, another reason to smoke a cigar. so Merry Christmas and a happy Chaunaka to all.

Doc.

Merry Christmas all and to all a Wonderful and fruitfull New Year! :)