• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met Don Pepin last night!

brian29

I attended a Don Pepin event last night, and was able to talk to the man himself for a while. Very nice guy! We talked about his new my father line, what happened with Padilla, Baseball, a little bit of everything. He mentioned that he was planning to release some new stuff around the first quarter of 2010 under his own brand. He said he has some pelo de oro crop that he has bee working with for a limited release. He mentioned this cigar was going to be very rich and full bodied but had some sweet notes to it. Something to look forward too!

Oh and by the way..... Pepin is a Yankees fan! Go Yanks!

IMAG0370.jpg

I'm a Pepin whore, for his cigars that is. Congrats on getting to meet him. One day I would like to. :thumbs:

Yanks fan, huh? Well, time to buy more Padillas. :p That's cool that you got to talk with him for awhile

He mentioned that he was planning to release some new stuff around the first quarter of 2010 under his own brand.

I will definitely be looking forward to these!

Congrats on meeting Pepin! Thanks for the picture!

Jose is THE MAN!
Glad you had a nice time.
Every time I see him I wish I could speak Spanish fluently.

Very cool. I'm looking forward to meeting him myself at the dinner Isy is hosting next month. The man blends some great cigars.

Very nice... I love this man's smokes!

Lost points for being a Yankees fan though booo go Phils!

My dad met him a couple weeks ago. All I heard was great things! :) :thumbs: