• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met Fast4Dr

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Mike (Fast4dr) is in town and passed by the shop today. It was cool to meet a fellow BOTL from CP. Hung out for a bit, not a bad guy. He's a Jets fan, but I guess that's by birth and not really his fault. Oh well, can't be perfect. Mike was kind enough to gift me a cigar. All I can say, is WOW, thanks brother, it was awesome.

ricmac25 said:
Mike (Fast4dr) is in town and passed by the shop today. It was cool to meet a fellow BOTL from CP. Hung out for a bit, not a bad guy. He's a Jets fan, but I guess that's by birth and not really his fault. Oh well, can't be perfect. Mike was kind enough to gift me a cigar. All I can say, is WOW, thanks brother, it was awesome.
Thanks for the invite to "The Office". It was great to meet you and Jorge and finally get to put a face to the name :) I had a blast and the store is great and has everything:) I now know why you guys hang out there!!! Thanks again for taking time out of your very hectic holiday season to stop by and say hello

Back