• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Metro East St. Louis Cigar Shop Anniversary HERF

jazzemt

There will be a small herf at Whiteys Cigar shop. They are located in Maryville Illinois about 15 minutes from St. Louis. Here is a google map location. The lounge has multiple seats and a pool table for your enjoyment. The website for the shop is Whiteys Cigar Shop There will be featured brands and deals for the event. There should also be food and soda available for purchase. You can bring "other" beverages if you please. I will be there most of the day and hope to see some other BOTL's from this board.

I am a club member and customer of the shop and have not monetary involvement other than wanting to see a local shop do well and provide a nice place to smoke and shoot pool.

March 14th

This is a nice place. I have been there many times to herf with some BOTL's and its a nice atmosphere. If I was in the same country I would come :laugh:

I'm so there. You still planning on drinking until the room stops spinning?

I used to work in Caseyville and made a point one day at lunch to visit the shop. Doesn't the humidor have aromatic red cedar chip board walls, the kind you would use in closets?

I used to work in Caseyville and made a point one day at lunch to visit the shop. Doesn't the humidor have aromatic red cedar chip board walls, the kind you would use in closets?

Yep that's the one. It has lost any of the aromatic properties long ago.

Well, I have been working my butt of getting the place ready for the little lady, however a break in the remodel project would be a great idea.

I have not been there only seen some photos but my friends went they and admiring much more...

Party Rentals Florida Wedding Rentals Florida Tent Rentals Florida

WTF???

St. Patty's unofficial event at Whitey's tonight! Booze and 'gars! Everyone's Irish tonight.