• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MFLB SE Easier ordering

If any of you computer guys has any suggestions or tips please feel free to let me know as this was just done by My wife and I and we are not computer people!

Site looks great Al! Thanks again for the smokes. They look amazing so I may have to order a 5 pack to stop myself from touching the box!

If any of you computer guys has any suggestions or tips please feel free to let me know as this was just done by My wife and I and we are not computer people!

You should put a picture of Ben in his "Dawson's Creek" pose up on the site. He put one up on his site, and it worked wonders. :laugh:

Glad you finally got a website up! You should install a web store, then you can increase your web based sales. :) New site looks great, congrats!

Very nice, Al! I was wanting some of these but couldn't justify a box. Just ordered a 5pack on the site, thanks!

Nice looking site Al! I'm sure you'll think of things as you go along. I will echo Rod's statement though.

BTW ...........Kudos to you and Jaime! Just got done smoking one and, Wow! Excellent blend. :love:

We had a little glitch in the shopping cart, so two of you may be getting a call from Jon or Amy. No biggie, just had it in test mode and it didn't capture the cards.

Al

Glad you finally got a website up! You should install a web store, then you can increase your web based sales. :) New site looks great, congrats!

Yeah, and Jon can have a great time packing up orders! The site looks nice, Al.

-Mark

Why is the lady in the bottom of your background picture covering her ears?

-Mark

You miss the old shop don't you Mark? We (Greg and I) need to make another trip down there sometime. It was alot of fun last time!

Going high tech, nice Al! :thumbs:

Why is the lady in the bottom of your background picture covering her ears?
She was covering them because she was hearing this chant in her head.....
dick, man but; dick man, but; dick, man but; dick man, but; dick, man but; dick man, but; dick, man but; dick man, but; dick, man but; dick man, but; etc etc etc

laugh.gif
It just seemed like the most likely place to put that quote.
blush.gif

BTW, nice website Al, I put it under "Cigar favorites" already in my browser.

-Mark

You miss the old shop don't you Mark? We (Greg and I) need to make another trip down there sometime. It was alot of fun last time!

Going high tech, nice Al! :thumbs:

I especially miss when Al would go all whacky with internet sales and greet me with "Mark, I've got about 20 packages for you to get out. Go clean the bathroom first."

Yeah, I surely miss the ol' joint. I haven't really smoked with other people much in these last 2 years. We should convince Al to do a big event sometime with tons of Mexican food!

-Mark