• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami Area

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
Well I'll be down in that neck of the woods from the 22 through the 27 of February. I'll probably be stuck every day in a classroom until 4:30, but should have one night free. I'll let Robbie know what day that is and see if we can get a small herf going.

Will have to try to get to Pepin's shop and a trip to the Padron place. Was it Padilla who opened a new shop and lounge down there or Camacho?

That sure sounds nice, damn weather here in the Midwest is good one day bad the next. Have a great trip Anthony. :) :thumbs:

Was it Padilla who opened a new shop and lounge down there or Camacho?

Padilla (link).

It's surprisingly difficult to find much about it online, but I suppose all you really need is the address.

I'm hammered with schoolwork right now so I can't make any promises (watch my post count soar as I procrastinate...) but on the slim chance I am all caught up and free, it would be fun to get together. It's pretty unlikely that I'll be able to though--I've got to finish data collection, analyze it, and turn it into a presentation for a conference the first week of March. I'll shoot you a PM if I can get away at any time...

I would love to meet up guys. Let me know what night works for you and we will make it happen. Miami has plenty of places to hang out in. It depends what environment you are looking for. Let me know.

Sounds like a plan. I'll let you guys know what my schedule looks like and where I'm finally staying.

If time allows,,,,Cuban Crafters has a great new shop with lounge, wine, rollers, etc......Depending on time and place, I may be able to join up.....

Hey guys your welcome to come over and hang out at the new shop. I will be there tomorrow and friday.
Let me know.

Sorry gents, I didn't get time to hook up with you on this visit. Between classes and group activities I didn't get to post or anything while down there. I did manage to go to Calle Ocho on my last day and visit Pepin's shop and buy a box of the 2009 Tatuaje that were just rolled in the morning. Unfortunately, I got there so late in the early evening only a few people were there and caught them as they were closing.