• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami herf July 24 & 25

Peter_K

Chrysler Corp is having an event called "Art of Driving" at GulfStream Park in Hallandale. It's free.
They are putting their sports cars (Crossfire convertible & PT Cruiser convertible) against their competition on a course with slalom curves, acceleration tests, etc. The competitors they had last year were the Boxter, Audi TT, and the like. They give you the chance to drive their best and have a blast.

Then they have a tent with a leading local chef preparing food for tasting and wine to wash it down.

Then they have a tent with Callaway Golf where they analyze your golf swing and offer suggestions.

Then in the cigar lounge they will have a roller making fresh made sticks for your pleasure.

Did I say its free?

You have to call 1-888-639-6366 to make a reservation. I have no affiliation with this thing. I just am lucky enough to be on their mailing list.

Pepe said:
Chrysler Corp is having an event called "Art of Driving" at GulfStream Park in Hallandale. It's free.
They are putting their sports cars (Crossfire convertible & PT Cruiser convertible) against their competition on a course with slalom curves, acceleration tests, etc. The competitors they had last year were the Boxter, Audi TT, and the like. They give you the chance to drive their best and have a blast.

Then they have a tent with a leading local chef preparing food for tasting and wine to wash it down.

Then they have a tent with Callaway Golf where they analyze your golf swing and offer suggestions.

Then in the cigar lounge they will have a roller making fresh made sticks for your pleasure.

Did I say its free?

You have to call 1-888-639-6366 to make a reservation. I have no affiliation with this thing. I just am lucky enough to be on their mailing list.
:thumbs: Good looking out Peter. That sounds like a blast. Too bad I will be underway once again. Otherwise I would make the drive. :thumbs:

Emo

Cool. I just might have to "visit my mom" that weekend.

I heard the weather is nice and cool in Miami during that time of year :0

I was lucky to be invited to this when they had it at last year. It was at the AA Arena parking lot in Miami. Very nice. Big grins on everyone.

Yes, CC, it will be hot. Bring a hat, shades, and lotion.

Peter

gatorsmg said:
Bring a hat, shades, and lotion.
Hopefully Ric won't show up in his thong :(
If he does, we'll cover him in a big blanket that looks like this:
wallpaper.gif

Yes, CC, it will be hot. Bring a hat, shades, and lotion.
Will this do for a hat?:
530.jpg

These'll be good for the beach:
504.jpg

Well, reservations are made. We'll see now if I can actually make it. :)