• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MiamiPadron is coming to NY & Boston

miamipadronsmoker

Enjoying life
Looks like I will be in Boston for the day on Sunday May 31st. I have the afternnoon open before I head to Fenway for Phish. I will then be in NY for the next week and would like to get a herf together for either Monday, Wednesday or Saturday night. I'm really looking forward to meeting the Boston and NY crews. Hopefully we can schedule something that everyone can make.

Looks like I will be in Boston for the day on Sunday May 31st. I have the afternnoon open before I head to Fenway for Phish. I will then be in NY for the next week and would like to get a herf together for either Monday, Wednesday or Saturday night. I'm really looking forward to meeting the Boston and NY crews. Hopefully we can schedule something that everyone can make.

Hmm.. Where in NY are you going to be.. You may be just in time for a little herf I heard about at Isy's :)

I will be in NY June 1st until June 7th. I will most likely be staying in Long Island unless I find a place in the city. When is Isy's event?

I will be in NY June 1st until June 7th. I will most likely be staying in Long Island unless I find a place in the city. When is Isy's event?

Looks like the first week of June.. LI is perfect to stay, shoot for Suffolk county if possible... If your around you can head up there with us. Got a pretty decent group going.

What kind a question is this. I have some nice cigars with your name on them :)

If I'm in Long Island I will be in Port Washington and Lawrence in Nassau County. That's where I grew up.

If I'm in Long Island I will be in Port Washington and Lawrence in Nassau County. That's where I grew up.

I'm in Jericho so either way we can meet easily.

Let me know when your finally in... I am a member at a really nice lounge in Garden City and I can get that place cleared out for us.

Let me know who is in.

Which lounge is it? Not that it matters I'm in either way.

J. Barbera Tabaconist.

Let me know when your finally in... I am a member at a really nice lounge in Garden City and I can get that place cleared out for us.

Let me know who is in.

J. Barbera Tabaconist.

We can have a few cigars and hit grimaldi's for pizza, or Waterzooi for Mussels and beer afterward. I'm definitely in!!

You could always stop in Hartford on your way to the show!!! :thumbs:

Let me know who is in.

J. Barbera Tabaconist.

We can have a few cigars and hit grimaldi's for pizza, or Waterzooi for Mussels and beer afterward. I'm definitely in!!

Perfect... Grimaldi's and the Sushi place next door will deliver and setup tables for us to eat in the smoke shop.. Great setup.

Let me know who is in.

J. Barbera Tabaconist.

Perfect... Grimaldi's and the Sushi place next door will deliver and setup tables for us to eat in the smoke shop.. Great setup.

That's even better. :thumbs:

Robbie, glad to see you already have dates lined up, I am open anytime that week, so I am in as well for this as well.