• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michael Jordan

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
So i'm a caddy at a private course in park city, ut and yesterday i go to work and find out that MJ has bee playing there for a couple of days. So i get assigned to go out with his little possy. It was 5 people, 2 being members, one being the VP of the MGM Grand, the other is MJs personal assistant, and another is just a good friend of micheals. So I get to see Micheal play all day and chill with all his buddies and then get tipped 200 bucks on top of the 210 i already made in caddy fees. So I have to say yesterday was like the best day ever. Oh yeah and all of them were smoking el rey del mundo (I believe) Cubans all day long. I didnt get one though :( Just thought i'd let everyone know about my amazing day

Thats pretty cool, I have an MJ story too, not near as cool as yours, but While I was stationed at Fort Bragg, NC I used to work security for a small little company, well one day they call me up and tell me that they need a bodyguard/security guy for MJ while he is doing some stuff at NC State, or Chappel Hill somewhere. So I go, I am all of 5'5'' by far the shortest guy there, but everyone was so cool. I got c-note from Mike, and made 200 for the night, all cash....CHA-Ching

Tim

edit - bad spellers of the world untie

haha yeah man he is a cool guy...gotta love gettin flipped a c-note, even though it was by his buddies for me but still...good time, and good money

haha man i wish i could smoke while on the job, im afraid i do to much running to be carrying around a cigar.

So i'm a caddy at a private course in park city, ut and yesterday i go to work and find out that MJ has bee playing there for a couple of days. So i get assigned to go out with his little possy. It was 5 people, 2 being members, one being the VP of the MGM Grand, the other is MJs personal assistant, and another is just a good friend of micheals. So I get to see Micheal play all day and chill with all his buddies and then get tipped 200 bucks on top of the 210 i already made in caddy fees. So I have to say yesterday was like the best day ever. Oh yeah and all of them were smoking el rey del mundo (I believe) Cubans all day long. I didnt get one though :( Just thought i'd let everyone know about my amazing day
You lucky bastid!!!
He is, and has been, my favorite athlete for quite some time!!!
What an amazing experience bro!!!

:thumbs:

I heard he can drive the hell out of the ball. Must have been a great experience watching him. But man it had to be tough watching them smoke all those cubans!

Yeah it was nuts my mouth was watering all day. He shot somewhere like 4 over i think. But he played out at my course for 4 days and played 36 holes 2 of the days and 18 the other 2. Guy is crazy, just found out today he was bettin with a highroller at my course playin for 4 grand a hole. Yeah he lost haha. Apparently he may buy a house out here then i can see him all the time!

Yeah it was nuts my mouth was watering all day. He shot somewhere like 4 over i think. But he played out at my course for 4 days and played 36 holes 2 of the days and 18 the other 2. Guy is crazy, just found out today he was bettin with a highroller at my course playin for 4 grand a hole. Yeah he lost haha. Apparently he may buy a house out here then i can see him all the time!

Great story and sounds like one heck of an experience!!

Back