• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mid-Atlantic Beer Lovers Take Note!

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Being held at Stoudt's Brewing Company:

Micro Fest

Great beers, german buffet, and a ride back to your hotel. What more do you need?

This is really a good time, I've been to a few of them and if you like German food and that style beer you gotta show up. :thumbs:

With these breweries being represented, I may be able to find one or two beers to drink!

Abita Brewing Co.
Allagash Brewing Co.
Bethlehem Brew Works Very good Porter
Flying Dog Brewing Co. Great selection of Ales and IPAs
Flying Fish Brewing Co.
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Lancaster Brewing Co. Great Milk Stout!
Pennsylvania Brewing Co.
Rogue Ales-Oregon Brewing
Sly Fox Brewing Co.
Southern Tier Brewery
Triumph Brewing Co.
Weyerbacher Brewing Co.

Shadow said:
With these breweries being represented, I may be able to find one or two beers to drink!

Abita Brewing Co.
Allagash Brewing Co.
Bethlehem Brew Works Very good Porter
Flying Dog Brewing Co. Great selection of Ales and IPAs
Flying Fish Brewing Co.
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Lancaster Brewing Co. Great Milk Stout!
Pennsylvania Brewing Co.
Rogue Ales-Oregon Brewing
Sly Fox Brewing Co.
Southern Tier Brewery
Triumph Brewing Co.
Weyerbacher Brewing Co.
[snapback]188040[/snapback]​
I had an Allagash Tripel Reserve last night. Fantastic beer! Flying Dog beer is a preety good selection as is Rogues Ale. That looks to be fun!

My wife and I had a great time at the festival. Great selection of beers to try, a good german buffet to soak up the beer, good music, and very cigar-friendly. Struck up several great conversations about beers and cigars.

One of the best things was that we were picked up and taken back to our hotel by a van that Stoudt's was running. No worry about inbibing too much and then getting behind the wheel.

We will be going back next year. :thumbs: