• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Midweek Herf with Mysterea and Cigarstone

mrtapes

Hey guys,
I had the distinct pleasure today of Herfing with two of CP's finest.
Rob - Mysterea
&
Jeff -Cigarstone

I couldn't figure out why Jeff would be driving from Ohio to help Rob with his remodeling projects but today I discover they are brothers in law! LOL
That explains it!

Anyway, I packed a few goodies and drove 1-1/4 hours to Robs place.
Upon arrival, I was given the nickel tour of the place and some of the work these guys are doing on the house. OK, enough of that.

Let's smoke.

I gifted the guys three cigars each:
A Don Pepin Blue Generosos
A fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown
and the third cigar was one we would all smoke one of together;
A Saint Luis Rey Serie A from a SLB cabinet from Nov00.

These cigars are special to me and I thought it would be nice to smoke one each en mass.

Jeff asked me what I liked to smoke and proceeded to pull some things out of his traveldors for me to have. He gave me one of my favorites, a Punch Rare Corojo Crystal Torpedo!
Thank you Jeff!

Then Rob says, "do you have storage with you? You're gonna need it!"
He comes back a few minutes late with a five finger bag full of special smokes including not one but two Hemingway Classics! a maduro and a natural, a Bolivar RC and a Magnum 46! There was another smoke he thought I'd enjoy included. The name escapes me at the moment.

Here are some pics of the guys smoking the SLR. Look at the long ash Jeff has going.
jeffash.jpg

robandjeff.jpg
robandjeff1.jpg

We smoked the SLR and then had some great Panini sandwiches. Then I got a tour of Robs coolerdor. The mans got some nice smokes, including my first ever Chili Pepper sighting.
robandchili.jpg

Rob gifted me some more smokes at this point, The guy is relentless! I had to get him back though and pulled a Cuaba Exclusivos out of my traveldor to reciprocate.

Well, Rob pulls out some signature Hemingway's out a box and we retreat upstairs for another group smoke.

After it was done I had to leave as I'd been there for five hours and had to drive home.
Great to meet you guys, I had a blast.
Fellows, Rob's gonna be a dad soon. I met Annie and she's quite "with Child". I sense mass bombings headed in the direction of old Mysterea!!!!!!!!!

Sheeyit man, if I was stoned I wish I knew about it!

It was great having you over, thanks for coming out to hang with us. It was a real cool hang!

First in a series of many I think.

Hey Jadon, thanks again for the shirt! Westside Rep'rzent!

~R

Yup. You Herf with those guys you better have plenty of empty humi room for the gifts.

>> Dude looks stoned! <<

He always looks like that.

Hey Rob, you get that Chili Pepper off of Ebay from ShadyCigar ? ;)

Seth

yeah man, I sniped a fifer for 20$!

And it came with a glass topped box too!

Nice shirt Rob!~ Way to rep the west coast for me Bro!! HAHA!

Looks like you fellas had a great time...

Rob, who is that 'Into the Wild' lookin mofo holdin' your chili pepper? Better keep an eye on it, make sure it doesn't develop any mold. :)