• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Midwest Cigar Summit

Lucas Manned up to his promise from almost two years ago and I received a T-shirt from the 2007 Summit!
It has my name and winning quote on it, so it's cool to have, even after an incredibly long wait.
Thanks Lucas, Good luck with your event.
Mark

Thanks, Mark..and again, I'm deeply sorry, I thought this was all taken care of quite some time ago

Thanks, Mark..and again, I'm deeply sorry, I thought this was all taken care of quite some time ago
I know this is important, but could we get back to schlepping the Cigar Summit. Please! :whistling:

I know this is important, but could we get back to schlepping the Cigar Summit. Please! :whistling:

I'll schlepp more than anyone has ever shclepped before!

Check out this link...

http://planetzman.com/cigars/midwest-cigar-summit-2009get-ready

Making plans for the trip on Saturday! :D :thumbs:

Woohoo road trip with three men to a herf!! I am a lucky girl.

Looks good for the trip, Cochise is now involved with a plan to cut the cost of the rental car. :D :thumbs:

Just curious, how will we be allowed to smoke at a bar? Isn't that against the law? ???

Nobody's gonna be smoking any of those illegal cigars illegally in a public venue are they? :whistling:

I don't think I want to spend the night in jail with Claudio. :love:

BTW can you smoke in jail? I need to know how many cigars to bring ;)

Just curious, how will we be allowed to smoke at a bar? Isn't that against the law? ???

Nobody's gonna be smoking any of those illegal cigars illegally in a public venue are they? :whistling:

I don't think I want to spend the night in jail with Claudio. :love:

BTW can you smoke in jail? I need to know how many cigars to bring ;)
O.K. Smartass! The event will be held in a park so bring your folding chair, i'll bring assorted libation to make the day. You bring the wacky tabaky, i'll smoke cigars. :laugh: :thumbs:

It's actually held in the beer garden of Jimmy's Bar...they have a great selection of domestic microbrews and imports, as well as scotch, bourbon, and whiskey. The beer garden can hold a couple hundred people, with space outside for a few hundred more

It's actually held in the beer garden of Jimmy's Bar...they have a great selection of domestic microbrews and imports, as well as scotch, bourbon, and whiskey. The beer garden can hold a couple hundred people, with space outside for a few hundred more
That's even better,. won't have to lug a cooler of brews around, thanks for the info Lucas. :thumbs: :D

That's even better,. won't have to lug a cooler of brews around, thanks for the info Lucas. :thumbs: :D

Come on you wouldn't have to lug them around you would make me!!! :whistling: :laugh:

Come on you wouldn't have to lug them around you would make me!!! :whistling: :laugh:
That's a deal i can't pass up, nothing like a strong baseball playing woman. ;) :thumbs:

Three and a half weeks to go. WOOHOO! :D

Have we figured out the car situation yet??
We have two options, rent a car from Ace near Rosemont Horizon on Mannheim Road or Cochise will drive his minivan. Either way is cool with me, there's still plenty of time to figure out what we'll do. :D :p

We have two options, rent a car from Ace near Rosemont Horizon on Mannheim Road or Cochise will drive his minivan. Either way is cool with me, there's still plenty of time to figure out what we'll do. :D :p

Traveling in a mini-van. That is so not cool!! :whistling: :laugh: Can we smoke in the van??

Traveling in a mini-van. That is so not cool!! :whistling: :laugh: Can we smoke in the van??
:laugh: I can't see why not, it's not my van. :laugh:

:laugh: I can't see why not, it's not my van. :laugh:

Very good point!! :D