• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Midwest Cigar Summit

Minivans get a bad rap. They are quite functional for hauling stuff(not to mention your asses to the herf). It's quite luxurious.

I'm leaning towards taking the van. Smoking in it would be o.k., I think.

Minivans get a bad rap. They are quite functional for hauling stuff(not to mention your asses to the herf). It's quite luxurious.

Thanks for the offer Ray, i'll bring my rolly cooler with some micro brews for the event. :thumbs: :D

Thanks for the offer Ray, i'll bring my rolly cooler with some micro brews for the event. :thumbs: :D

We are going to smoke ourselves out of the van!! Thank you for stepping up to drive. So are we going to be having some road "pops" too??

We are going to smoke ourselves out of the van!! Thank you for stepping up to drive. So are we going to be having some road "pops" too??
I think we'll wait til we get to Peoria. :cool:

Can't wait, one more week to go. :) :thumbs:

Cochise has asked me to tell whomever is interested in going to Peoria on the 19th, that there are two seats available in his mini-van. Post here if you're interested. :thumbs:

Cochise has asked me to tell whomever is interested in going to Peoria on the 19th, that there are two seats available in his mini-van. Post here if you're interested. :thumbs:

You forgot to add that they are going to be sitting next to me!! :laugh: :p

Who's Ray?

Who's Ray?
That's what happens when i'm in old man mode. :0

Looking forward to a great time smoking cigars and doing a little drinking.

Looking forward to a great time smoking cigars and doing a little drinking.
So am i, i'll meet you guys at Fry's Electronics in Downers Grove in the morning. Be there or be square! ;)

Cigars, micro brews and a bottle of Maker's Mark ready for the road. :) :thumbs:

What a great day and location to herf, we missed the 50 plus crowd on Friday but there were enough people to have a good time and the patio with the roof and a beatiful day to boot made it better. The wedding party with almost all girls was a nice treat and we met up with some guys from herfersparadise that are real botls, one was 'pull my finger' and the other was 'fat tire'. Peoria really surprised me at how clean and modern it was. Stogieman62, i hope you recover from your ailment, whatever i is. :thumbs:

It was a great day with great people not sure I would drive the 3 hours to the event again though.