• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mike @ LeafandAle ROCKS!

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
I just missed out on a great special that Mike had recently, He called to inform me such, but said that he would send out a couple sticks from his personal stash as an act of good will and assured me that I was on the "backorder" list.

A few days later I got a couple great sticks, one is one of my favorites and the other has been looooong gone in regular production...

THANKS MIKE... Your generosity is over the top...

Wow, great stuff.

I've checked them out a number of times. Came across them when I was searching high and low for some Noella Reservas. Didn't have any though.

I had the fortune of having some time to kill in Knoxville yesterday on a business trip and spent a couple hours in Mike's shop. Let me just say that he and his staff, and some of the regulars that I met there, are some of the friendliest people you could hope to meet. And his humidor is second to none!

That is pretty cool that Mike did what he did for you, and I am not surprised based on my experience yesterday.

Mike hooked me up with a box of Tats that I'd been looking to get for a while. Great guy, great service... can't wait to smoke 'em! :)

I just ordered from LeafandAle for the first time last week for a pack of HTFs. Good shipping and even included a bonus. Looking forward to ordering from them again!

I talked with Mike on the phone yesterday and he said that he is busier than heck. A true BOTL and a supporter of the QSH III........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I feel fortunate to have a B&M like Leaf and Ale in my back door, The selection of good smokes and beer and a great staff are hard to beat. Now if I could get Mike to sell me that box of 858 SG that have been sitting on the floor for a couple of weeks :sign:

Sounds like a real stand up organization and guy. Is Mike a member here?

I just ordered from LeafandAle for the first time last week for a pack of HTFs. Good shipping and even included a bonus. Looking forward to ordering from them again!

Same here, not only did he have the HTF sticks at MSRP but they got here quickly, well packed and with extras! My first interaction with Mike but definitely not my last. :thumbs: