• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mikkell Single Hops

tkoepp

Lil' RASScal
I don't know HOW new these are, but my local just got a case of each in a few weeks ago..

gallery_3387_8_50653.jpg

Mmm, delicious idea. Too bad Mikkeller is usually off the deep end with pricing!

Mmm, delicious idea. Too bad Mikkeller is usually off the deep end with pricing!
Mikkeller is a little steep at times. But you do get what you pay for. I have only complained about the price once, and that was before I drank it.

Mikkeller is a little steep at times. But you do get what you pay for. I have only complained about the price once, and that was before I drank it.

I agree, but go get a Mikkell Black and you will change your mind..
I will next month. Straight from the source as I will be in the area for at least the next four years. Hopefully longer.

And by change my mind, are you saying that it is not that good versus the price? Too much alcohol overpowering the rest? Keep in mind that one of my favorite brews is World Wide Stout. The best thing to do for those strong beers is to let them sit for years, but that also means you must be stronger to have to wait that long.