• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miller Chill & Bud Chelada

audilicious

I'm a regular listenter to Frosty Heidi and Frank on Free FM 97.1 out here in CA, don't think they're anywhere else anymore, come on before Tom Leykis.

Their sponsored by Miller brewing, so when they came out with Miller Chill the rep brought some in the studio. They said it was good, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I've had plenty of Chelada's in my day, all made by hand, some with lime, lemon, tapatio, clamato, or all of the above, all excellent.

So this evening while buying my lottery tix, I spotted 6ers of Miller Chill and tall cans of Budweisers Chelada with Clamato.

The Miller Chill is "light beer with Lime and Salt" It's nice, light refreshing and goes down too easy. Would go great with some tapatio in a glass, saves the work of salt rimming a glass and juicing a lime or two.

Will be trying the bud clamato chelada tall can tomorrow probably.

MillerChill_Bottle.jpg

c9bd_1.JPG

mmmm..............yummy lime and salt flavored watter, with bubbles, and some alcohol. It makes me feel funny inside.

Hey, I hate to admit it, but a fellow brother introduced me to beer and Clamato and it's not bad. It's got something refreshing going on, a surprisingly good mix!

Hey, I hate to admit it, but a fellow brother introduced me to beer and Clamato and it's not bad. It's got something refreshing going on, a surprisingly good mix!
Hmmm... maybe this brother should be outed before he converts anyone else!? ;)

I find this rather amusing especially since Miller made the "Man Law" commercials about not fruiting the beer.

The only tapatio I know of is a hot sauce. What are you referring to here?

Would go great with some tapatio in a glass......

yeah the hot sauce, is there another tapatio?

well yesterday morning I had the Bud Light Clamato Chelada tall can. It's excellent on it's own and great in a glass with tapatio.

There's a local cigar lounge/night club one in whittier one in alhambra and they sell "bay of pigs" which is the same as the budweiser recipe with the addition of tapatio, salt rimmed glass and lemon and lime garnish, but it's close $8!!! these tall cans were like $2

I reccomend these to anyone thats open minded and enjoys trying different things.

And that clamato link, I'm not sure I want to click it, I'm not a fan that clamato is used over v8 or other tomato/bloddy mary mixes, but thats what alot use so I'll just suck it up and drink.

Had a sip of the miller chill this weekend and was completely shocked because it actually tasted decent. I think I actually like it better than a corona.

The Miller Chill sounds refreshing, i would try some, is this a regional drink or widely available?

Hey Audilicious,

Where in So Cal do you live? The place that sells the bay of pigs is the Havana House on Main St. El Cholo in Pasadena also sells Michelada's, and they're damn good!!!

I live near Pasadena, and would really like to get my hands on some of this Miller and Bud Chelada. Michelada is one of my favorite drinks. Tried making them a few times but didn't turn out so great. You guys should all try one! :)

Can't wait to hear where I can buy a 6 pack (or 12 pack) of this beer. I'll get some tonight!

Not only no, but HELL NO!!
It's actually not bad... I like Clamato!
That's what I said Wurm, and then I had a sip, wasn't bad!
It's like Irish Car Bombs, they look nasty, sound nasty, tastes awesome.

If our brother chimes in here he might give you a recipe, I suspect it's better than the pre-canned stuff.

Okay......I'll fess up! Like everyone else, Rob had his doubt but actually enjoyed it after trying it.

When you reach that point where you just can't/don't want to drink beer anymore, put 1-2 ounces of Clamato juice in a frozen mug and add a full beer. It's amazing how nicely it goes down!

It's also a good way to get rid of nasty beer that people bring to your cabin!

When you reach that point where you just can't/don't want to drink beer anymore...
...I'd say you should just shoot yourself, but some people live through this condition. This is proof that god exists (or doesn't, depending on how you look at it)

When you reach that point where you just can't/don't want to drink beer anymore...
...I'd say you should just shoot yourself, but some people live through this condition. This is proof that god exists (or doesn't, depending on how you look at it)

Come now Rob.........you have witnessed the power beer drinking at the cabin which sometimes results in extreme measures to get the beer pump primed the following day!

After reading this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamato

Not only no, but HELL NO!!
God made beer because he loves us and wants us to be happy. (Ben Franklin) Now, why would anyone want to screw that up? If it's got a lime or seafood in it, it ain't beer. I understand the practice of putting a lime wedge in the neck of a beer bottle was to keep insects out. Personally, I'd rather swallow insects.

Doc.

Hey Audilicious,

Where in So Cal do you live? The place that sells the bay of pigs is the Havana House on Main St. El Cholo in Pasadena also sells Michelada's, and they're damn good!!!

I live near Pasadena, and would really like to get my hands on some of this Miller and Bud Chelada. Michelada is one of my favorite drinks. Tried making them a few times but didn't turn out so great. You guys should all try one! :)

Can't wait to hear where I can buy a 6 pack (or 12 pack) of this beer. I'll get some tonight!

I've only seen it at 7-11, had been looking for it when driving around socal, mostly oc/ie area and the local 7-11 had both.

Back