• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini Denver WTF herf

Bump!

Tonight at Barlow's

I've been up for hours watching the clock. I can't wait anymore! I may drive down and wait at the door.

Cheers,

Quade

P.S. Dang nice day out on CO yesterday. Fort Collins was great weather!!

Sure sorry I missed the fun last night fellers. I've been down sick since last Sunday night. This morning is the first time in a week I've felt up to logging on to the world.

So....Matt, Bruce, someone....post some pics!

Satchmo, sorry again. I feel bad you came all this way & I missed you. So I gotta know....did I miss a chance to smoke a Britalia trumpet?

Sure sorry I missed the fun last night fellers. I've been down sick since last Sunday night. This morning is the first time in a week I've felt up to logging on to the world.

So....Matt, Bruce, someone....post some pics!

Satchmo, sorry again. I feel bad you came all this way & I missed you. So I gotta know....did I miss a chance to smoke a Britalia trumpet?

Quade smoked it for you! It took a frigging can of butane to toast the foot, but he made it - took it to the nub. I took a few shots that I'll post as soon as I remember to download them.

herf1a.jpg

Quade spends a bottle of butane toasting the foot of that CAO Trombeda

herf3a.jpg

The Trombeta toasting Quade

herf4a.jpg

The crew: Land Rover, mmburtch, Satchmo, NullSmurf, DenverDog, beaucredo

Better late than never. Not to many pictures. A couple good ones though.

denverdogsproperpowerrakc5.jpg

Jonas nubbing his Power Ranger. Show off.... Notice his nubbing utensil. He must have forgot his roach clip at home.

beaucredosbritaliaexperjd5.jpg

My good man, Leo. Smoking his Britalia. Bastard...

beaucredoandtheartistrytl3.jpg

Leo with the CAO Artistry of Champions set we torched.

No pictures of Matty or Bruce. Once you see Matt's cell phone nostril pic nothing else will do him justice. Bruce spent most of his time in humidor so I couldn't a snap shot of him. J/K.

Once again, it was a great time. Hope you see all again (even Jonas).

Cheers,

Quade

I didn't know pimps pulled out thier nubbing sticks and finished all the lefovers in the lounge. I guess you are a pimp!!

I didn't know pimps pulled out thier nubbing sticks and finished all the lefovers in the lounge. I guess you are a pimp!!

Please don't address my nubbing stick in public again. When, where and what I do with it, leftovers or not, is my bidness.

Back