• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf Boston 05/31

SPIVY

THE STIG
Since Robbie (miamipadronsmoker) is coming to town and I would like to set up a mini-herf. Maybe 1ish at Cigar Masters. Have some nice smokes, maybe a little food. What do you guys think. I might be getting a locker there so we can drink whatever we want, BYOScotch

Sunday, May 31, 2009
1:00 PM
Cigar Masters Boston
745 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02116

Cheers,
Ed

1 Ed - Spivy
2 Robbie - Miamipadronsmoker
3 Brian - br174
4 Joe - Vinnyvega
5 Don - Pembroke3355
6 Walter - klipsch

Date looks good for me at this point. You never know with my schedule. Going to try my best to save the date.

Just so you know Ed there will be no Scotch for Robbie and I.

Brian

Date looks good for me at this point. You never know with my schedule. Going to try my best to save the date.

Brian

We can drink anything. Does not have to be scotch. It can be Ginger Ale :)

Brian

Brian I really hope I get to see you. Definitely no scotch for us as we tend to break out in handcuffs.

Brian

Brian,

How about O'douls?

Jim

Brian

Brian,

How about O'douls?

Jim
That's a little to familiar. There will be no O'douls for me either.

Brian

Isn't there alcohol in that stuff? What's the point of drinking fake beer anyway?

IMG00125-20090514-1131.jpg

Anyone know if this is a good seat for a Fenway show?

Brian

Brian,

How about O'douls?

Jim

Brian

Isn't there alcohol in that stuff? What's the point of drinking fake beer anyway?

Could be Pavilion Club seats. If it is they are 3rd base side 2nd level. Very nice, acually my friends company owns a box in section 4. If not its probably on the field. I use to set up shows for concerts in Fenway and other local stadiums and you never know the seating arrangement and how good it's going to be. It all depends on where they put the stage. Usually at Fenway the stage is set up left center field. Robbie contact the agency and ask where the stage is and if those are field seats? LMK

Brian

Brian

Brian,

How about O'douls?

Jim

Brian

http://www.teamonetickets.com/seating-char...y-park-map.html Click on phish in the drop down.

Brian

Brian,

How about O'douls?

Jim

Brian

Could be Pavilion Club seats. If it is they are 3rd base side 2nd level. Very nice, acually my friends company owns a box in section 4. If not its probably on the field. I use to set up shows for concerts in Fenway and other local stadiums and you never know the seating arrangement and how good it's going to be. It all depends on where they put the stage. Usually at Fenway the stage is set up left center field. Robbie contact the agency and ask where the stage is and if those are field seats? LMK

Brian

I think these tickets may be the worst seats in the house according to the setup I found but at least I'm in.

FENWAY.gif

Brian

Brian,

How about O'douls?

Jim

Brian

Brian

I think these tickets may be the worst seats in the house according to the setup I found but at least I'm in.

FENWAY.gif
You may not be disappointed with those seats it looks far away in the seating picture but that section sits over the grandstand. For a Sox game those are $200 luxury seats.

Brian

I'm going to make every attempt to make this. Nice to know that there will be others reaching for something other than the "adult beverage" selections. ;)

Bumping this to the top. So who is coming. This is my count so far.

1 Ed - Spivy
2 Robbie - Miamipadronsmoker
3 Brian - br174
4 Joe - Vinnyvega
5 Don - Pembroke3355

Lost track of this...I'm in. Ginger ale or Diet Coke for me as well.

Id love to try and make it to this if you all dont mind.

Is it the same owner as the Providence RI shop? Are they lenient on the age to stay deal?

I know in Provi you have to be 21+ to stay and 18+ to buy. Im not planning on having any booze, but if someone was to sneak in with you guys do you think they would make anything of it? Ive been kicked out of the RI store more times than I can count :whistling: That is the only place, bars included, where I have ever been asked to leave because I wasnt 21 and it was on a dead night as well. Every bar I have ever been in is 18+ and cards... Dont really understand his deal.

Id love to try and make it to this if you all dont mind.

Is it the same owner as the Providence RI shop? Are they lenient on the age to stay deal?

I know in Provi you have to be 21+ to stay and 18+ to buy. Im not planning on having any booze, but if someone was to sneak in with you guys do you think they would make anything of it? Ive been kicked out of the RI store more times than I can count :whistling: That is the only place, bars included, where I have ever been asked to leave because I wasnt 21 and it was on a dead night as well. Every bar I have ever been in is 18+ and cards... Dont really understand his deal.

It is owned by the same ppl. You are welcome to join us but if they question it. Chances are we wont be able to do anything. Just don't act like it is a problem