• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Minneapolis area Cigar Lounges

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
Well looks like I will be in Minneapolis on November 6th through the 8th. on business.

I would love to meet up with any local BOTL as I will have time both evenings on the 6th and 7th.

But in the alternative I would like to check out some local cigar shops/lounges. Are there any places I should make sure I check out?

Jason

Look up Swifty. I was there in Feb. I met with him and Davela. They showed me a great time. And if you get a chance stop by Hells Kitchen on 12th. It is a very interesting place to eat. A strange place but good food.

For anyone interested We are going to be meeting at Al's Liquor in St. Louis Park on Monday 11/6 at 7:00 PM.

Have you a chair for one more? I'll try to meet you there.

Hope you don't mind a beer drinker.

Weel its Friday . . . finally! What a frigg'n week! I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I hear it is 30 - 40 degrees there now. Friggn' COLD!

Anyway, I am flying in around 200p and will be meeting with my clients from 400p to 500p. My hotel is only a couple minutes away from Al's so I will see you there around 700pm

Jason

We all got together at Al's Lounge on Excelsior and France in Minneapolis on Monday, November 6th for a few good sticks and beverages of choice. As you can see, we're a pretty strange collection of misfits...just as it should be. Lies were told, stories embelished and alibis established all while enjoying each others company!

DSCF3543a.jpg

Left to right: k1200lt, Big Slim Junior, Swifty, JAEwing, davela, simmsboard

We all got together at Al's Lounge on Excelsior and France in Minneapolis on Monday, November 6th for a few good sticks and beverages of choice. As you can see, we're a pretty strange collection of misfits...just as it should be. Lies were told, stories embelished and alibis established all while enjoying each others company!

Had a good time. It was great meeting k1200lt and JAEwing in person. :thumbs:

Yep introduced JAEwing to some Minnesota cardboard crack.Thanks for the good time. Dave

Yep introduced JAEwing to some Minnesota cardboard crack.Thanks for the good time. Dave

Can anybody send me some Pull Tabs?!? I will pay shipping!! Even just one?!? I gotta have me more Pull Tabs!!

:laugh:

I had a great time meeting all of you. Thanks for the cigars too.

All in all it was a great couple of days. Depositions went better than expected. CA Prop. 86 went down in flames in my absence. The Kings beat the Timberwolves on Monday and I was able to meet some really nice folks while in MN.

Thanks again for changing your regular meeting date to accomodate my schedule. I hope to be able to do it again someday. Maybe in CA next time.

Yea those BOTL in Minneapolis are some good guys. Looks like a great time.

EDIT: But did they pick you up in a limo? :p