• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Minnesota Crew

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Totally blown away! One hell of a package landed on my front porch today! That Minnesota crew hits hard and doesn't hold anything back! Very well done guys I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and the cigar buddies do too! You guys are one hell of crew and can't wait to get back and smoke some awesome cigars and the drinks are on me (at least the first round because you guys can drink)!

Can't wait to meet the rest of the crew!

SO A BIG THANKS TOO: :D :thumbs:

Joe, Khris, Joe C, Mick, Tim, Dave and Paul

Dean,

The rest of the mooks are still sleeping. I am the early bird. Glad the package arrived safely. Believe me, it was as much fun for us conniving sending you and your buddies there something for the holidays. Joe G really took this project by the horn. Please enjoy and a heart felt THANK YOU for your service!

Best,

Joe ©

edited to add the "C" ;)

Yep, those guys are some of the best around. Pretty good target as well.

I'm glad it landed safely. We were a little worried that the package might have gotten waylaid by "inspectors" looking for "non-compliant ordnance" :laugh:

No thanks needed, Dean - all we require is your safe return and a couple of days to smoke and laugh.

- Tim

Edited to add: A big thanks to Joe G. (simmsboard) for packaging everything up and seeing to the shipping.

Dean It's really is our treat to give you guys over there a little back home comfort. Like Tim said "get back to the states safe" and I will look forward to the next time we can all get together for drinks and laughs.

Take Care

Joe G

All those Minnesota guys seem suspect to me. I am still battling between Padron and Fuente..

Dean, glad to see the package arrived safe and sound. Thanks to you and everyone over there for your service! Looking forward to sharing drinks and smokes when you get back. Take care and keep safe!

Man the more I think about it to be bombed by a group of people if freaking crazy I about had a heart attack from just a single person bomb my wife would have to call 911 with a multi person bomb once again guys nice play rp

I just wanted to add my thanks to the Minnesota Crew for the smokes. Your generosity is amazing.

Thanks

LW

You bet can't wait to get back! I have to make my rounds: New York, Minnesota and back to the Outlaws!

There is rumors that this might change to 12 months! We will not find out anything until the end of January! :D

Dang Secret Santa let me log out! Oh yeh this is tasman

I don't think you were there Santa. Somebody would have noticed the Reindeer poop and the red suit.