• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Missed a whole box of sharks!

Goldie

I stopped at a B&M that I had never been to before, and I asked the owner if he had any Anejo's. He said he had a whole box of Sharks, but sold them about an hour before I got there :angry: . I was bummed for sure.
Ok, end rant

Ouch, how I feel your pain......
I missed a box of sharks not to long ago as well. How I wish I had them

You should've punched him. That will teach him to sell your dang Sharkies! :laugh:

They were priced at $13.25 each. I'm not sure what MSRP would be for the state of Ohio with all of the taxes, but I would not have questioned myself to buy the whole box.

They were priced at $13.25 each.

A couple of months ago I asked my at local B&M how much is one shark gonna cost me.
He said .... wait for it....

~$50 :laugh: :laugh:

Comparing to your price its almost free.

Granted I don't know all the details, but it does surprise me that some shops would sell 'boxes' of Anejo they receive. Makes more sense to do 2 per customer. Make more people happy and all that. Whatever though.

I just picked up some Sharks a couple of weeks ago, I called a B&M I go to in Wilkes Barre and he said that his other store had 10. Well I quickly gave him my credit card # and he got the sticks brought to his store that weekend. The part that upset me is that I only got 7, what I wasn't upset about was the price I got them for..........$11 ea. :whistling:

Check around some more. The way they were begging people to buy cigars in Columbus over winter break, I'm sure someone has them.

Check around some more. The way they were begging people to buy cigars in Columbus over winter break, I'm sure someone has them.

Bigman, this was actually at House of Cigar on Huntley. You had recommended going, it was my first time there. It seemed a little ghetto, but the prices weren't bad, and they had an incredible inventory. They didn't seem to have a lot of high end stuff, except for Ashton VSG's. They had half of a walk in of VSG's. Although, they had just had Ashton there on Thursday, so that would be a good reason as to why.

That place IS a little ghetto. If you have a moment check the B&M on perimeter. The owner was very very nice, and maybe you can get her to even alert you when she gets some in stock.

BMW
Check Smoke Signals on Sancus by Polaris (behind the Hooters). That's where I found some Anejo when I was living there. If you go up that way stop by Five Guys Burger shop near the Amphitheater. MMMMMMM...burgers...

I was in Smoke Signals a few weeks ago and their pickings of anything were pretty slim. The owner's son was pushing the Cusanos pretty hard though, so I picked up a couple. The place on Perimeter is called Stogies and Stix and they usually have a pretty good selection, and the people are very friendly. I saw some Anejos at Shawnee a couple weeks ago, but they weren't Sharks. Check Barclays over off Sawmill Rd behind the HH Gregg. They always have a nice selection of Fuente stuff and I can almost always find Opus and Anejos there.

BMW, let me know when you have some free time. There is a shop out in Gahanna and one in Westerville I have been wanting to check out if you have any interest.

I've got a shark that I've yet to smoke because I know I'll love it and I'll want more and I'll have an extremely hard time finding some! I know I know, smoke 'em if you got 'em, but this thing glares at me like the evil monkey in the closet everytime I open the humi :blush:

Evil_Monkey_301.gif

I've got a shark that I've yet to smoke because I know I'll love it and I'll want more and I'll have an extremely hard time finding some! I know I know, smoke 'em if you got 'em, but this thing glares at me like the evil monkey in the closet everytime I open the humi :blush:

Evil_Monkey_301.gif

Smoke it now. The longer you wait the more the anticipation builds, and the more disappointed you will be find it ends up being just a so-so smoke for you. I have found, especially with Fuente cigars, that the cigars with a lot of hype or limited availability end up being good smokes, but not wow cigars, so the overall experience is disappointing.

Evil_Monkey_301.gif

Smoke it now. The longer you wait the more the anticipation builds, and the more disappointed you will be find it ends up being just a so-so smoke for you. I have found, especially with Fuente cigars, that the cigars with a lot of hype or limited availability end up being good smokes, but not wow cigars, so the overall experience is disappointing.
Smoke it already... Then worry about finding some more
The shark is in my top 5 cigars!

Evil_Monkey_301.gif

This has been my experience as well, but everyone has there own taste.

SMOKE THE DAMN CIGAR!!!!!

The one Shark I've had was the best cigar I've had to date...