• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mistake in previous posting from Pablamos Cigars

Pablamos

Sorry we got it wrong in the previous posting (too much vino tinto at xmas) but the good news is that we quoted our prices too high due to a mistake in the euro/dollar exchange rate. The following are representative of our prices. Sorry about any confusion.

Please visit www.pablamos.com for a reliable on-line merchant of Cuban cigars. Based in Spain, verified by Paypal. You don't even have to send us your credit card details...try us, we have cheap packs of 3 or 5 cigars to test us out with. Our postal rates are very reasonable too.

The following is just a small sample of our stock. We also have humidors from Habanos, leather pouches etc etc.

: : ROMEO Y JULIETA Belicosas $246
: Cazadores $180
: Coronitas en Cedro $87
: Churchills Tubo (10) $151
: Cedros de Luxe nº 1 $226
: Cedros de Luxe nº 2 $183
: Cedros de Luxe nº 3 $137
: Exhibición nº 3 $225
: Exhibición nº 4 $199
: Romeo nº 1 Tubo (10) $58
: Romeo nº 2 Tubo (10) $57
: Romeo nº 3 Tubo (25) $87

: TRINIDAD Fundadores (24) $452

BOLIVAR Coronas Gigantes $352
: Royal Coronas $237
: Tubos Nº 1 $179
: Petit Coronas $133
:
: COHIBA Coronas Especiales $435
: Espléndidos $620
: Exquisitos $259
: Lanceros $494
: Panetelas $213
: Robusto $419
: Siglo I $200
: Siglo II $259
: Siglo III $285
: Siglo IV $339
: Siglo V $494
: Siglo VI $539
:
: FLOR DE T.PARTAGÁS 8-9-8 $276
: Coronas $183
: Coronas Senior Tubo $85
: Chicos (50) $82
: Habaneros $82
: Lusitanias $359
: De Luxe Tubo $99
: Perfectos $85
: Serie D nº 4 $259
: Super Partagás $98
:
: HOYO DE MONTEREY Double Coronas $358
: Epicure nº 1 $267
: Le Hoyo des Dieux $223
: Le Hoyo du Prince $142
:
: MONTECRISTO Nº 1 $237
: Nº 2 $269
: Nº 3 $190
: Nº 4 $150
: Nº 5 $119

Un cordial saludo de España

Pablamos

Señor Cohibasurfer.

Send me your address to our website and I will send you a couple of free Cuban cigars to sample. Once bitten, who knows?

Un saludo, Pablo

Pablamos said:
Señor Cohibasurfer.

Send me your address to our website and I will send you a couple of free Cuban cigars to sample. Once bitten, who knows?

Un saludo, Pablo
Are you familiar with the term "Addy in profile?"

That means click on the word "Lumberg" to the upper left of my post and my address is right there! True of many members!

This is getting to be kind of fun in a perverse sort of way. We can make some hands across the waters sort of tosh and do something positive for Español/American diplomatic relations. Here's the crack.

Pablamos cigars www.pablamos.com will send a free Cuban cigar to the next 4 customers to reply to this posting. That makes 6 in total as cohibasurfer and lumberg have already qualified and cohibasurfer gets 2 for being the one to set this off.

Samples will be sent in a plain brown letter and will include one of the following cigars. Please indicate preference.
  • Romeo y Julieta no 3 tubo
  • Flor de Cano Petit Corona
  • Flor de T.Partagas Coronas Senio Tubo
  • H.Upmann Epicure
  • Punch Petit Coronations Tubo
If your address is not already listed on the site then please send it to our website. We will send them away as soon as the vino tinto has worn off. They will go by slow post as opposed to courier though as this is after all a freebie!!

Buenos tardes y hasta la pasta hombres (y mujeres)

Pablo

La Coruña, Galicia, España

Ooo Ooo Me Please.

I'm pretty new to cigars, so I don't really know which one is good for me.

My address is in my profile, just click the Monkey.

Thank you,
-Mike

P.S. After reading every review that I could find, my preference would be either the Romeo y Julieta, or the Flor de T.Partagas. Thanks again!

Oh darn CC86, looks like we are both a little too late.

Oh well, there's always net time.

Pablamos said:
This is getting to be kind of fun in a perverse sort of way. We can make some hands across the waters sort of tosh and do something positive for Español/American diplomatic relations. Here's the crack.

Pablamos cigars www.pablamos.com will send a free Cuban cigar to the next 4 customers to reply to this posting. That makes 6 in total as cohibasurfer and lumberg have already qualified and cohibasurfer gets 2 for being the one to set this off.

Samples will be sent in a plain brown letter and will include one of the following cigars. Please indicate preference.
  • Romeo y Julieta no 3 tubo
  • Flor de Cano Petit Corona
  • Flor de T.Partagas Coronas Senio Tubo
  • H.Upmann Epicure
  • Punch Petit Coronations Tubo
If your address is not already listed on the site then please send it to our website. We will send them away as soon as the vino tinto has worn off. They will go by slow post as opposed to courier though as this is after all a freebie!!

Buenos tardes y hasta la pasta hombres (y mujeres)

Pablo

La Coruña, Galicia, España
I'll go for the Romeo y Julietas, thanks Pablamos!

JC

There I am, late again....

last minute Frank....I can never win.

thanks anyway Señor Pablamos

All you lucky CP'ers be sure you post a review when u smoke em.

I have not gotten to be one of the big boy's yet..

Christmas is still stinging my back pocket...

I may be able to buy some individual robusto's if anyone has any still available...

Chef Richard

I want the Flor de T.Partagas Coronas Senio Tubo :D
Thanks Señor Pablamos

Man, take a day off the board and go on a raod trip and see what you miss around here. Welcome to CP Señor Pablamos and If there are any left overs, Addy in Profile.... :D :thumbs: :p

Carallo! Caramba con el. Bite my hands off. That didn't take very long. Congratulations to the winners. I hope your freebies arrive safely. You will have to have a bit of patience because believe it or not tomorrow is Xmas day in España - January 6th El dia de los Tres Reyes - and things are shutting down here for a few days. However, have faith and your xmas gifts should arrive in a couple of weeks or so.

As for the latecomers the rules are the rules. Eso es futbol hombres! Oh, go on then, bust my balls. Thats footballs not cojones. Seeing as how tomorrow is Xmas day in España and Deportivo La Coruña are cruising in the Champions League (I guess you guys don't know what I'm talking about now?) how could we not send the latecomers something as well? In the future all freebies will also require a solemn pledge to European football and not the strange stuff you guys watch in the USA. I mean you hit people who don't even have the ball?

This freebie offer is now closed but look out for future postings. Who knows, we might have been on the vino tinto again.

And for your information dont forget we have 3 and 5 packs of Cuban cigars at reasonable prices to test out our services.

e.g. Cohiba Siglo I 5-pack $44
Montecristo no 4 3-pack $23
Flor de Cano 3 pack $6
Jose Piedra 5 pack $9

Un saludo de Galicia

Pablo

Hello Señor Pablamos, I was wondering if you have a web site to check out some of your deals and to purchase a few 3 - 5 packs. Enjoy your Christmas festivities and hope to hear from you soon..... :) :thumbs: :)