• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MLB 13 Pool 5th Anniversary Pool Now Full!

Sitting down to watch my Cardinals take on the Brewers. Hoping for a 14-13 final score.

The Mariners and A’s played two games in Japan that counted for the regular season a few days ago.

Though the Cubs 16, Red Sox 7 game generated a ‘12’ for the Cubs and nothing for the BoSox, so I’m equally confused.

Though the Cubs 16, Red Sox 7 game generated a ‘12’ for the Cubs and nothing for the BoSox, so I’m equally confused.
Edit: I’m looking at last weeks game. Nevermind!

Cubs played the Rangers yesterday. 12 to 4 looks good to me on the sheet.

Miami Fish (Marlins) are probably going to have a tough time scoring more than single digit runs in any game this year and I have them. So far no one has 13 and that's ok with me.

Milwaukee has been kicking ass and taking names and already have 13 filled in.

Well, I looked at the pool standings today and there already 2 teams with 9. None mine of course.

MadClint…...our Cardinals have seen to that your LAD filled in the 0 last night in a weird 5 pitcher shutout. Now LAD have 10 of 14.