• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MM H Upmann

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
My new best friend :D sent me a box of MM H. Upmann Regalia's. I checked the box code and if the codes on the MM's are the same as the the HM's then this box is from Dec 1994.

First, I must say I have virtually no experience with MM's. The smoke was not bad and since they appear to be old, it is clear the aging process does make an MM cigar smoke very mellow. These ended up being a med-mild type smoke with no edges and a rather pleasant experience. I'm not willing to say they kick butt, but there are a lot of other hand rolled cigars that they beat handily. Good solid tobacco flavors. A very credible smoke IMHO.

So, the question is: Box date codes the same as HM?

golfgar said:
The smoke was not bad and since they appear to be old, it is clear the aging process does make an MM cigar smoke very mellow. These ended up being a med-mild type smoke with no edges and a rather pleasant experience.
[snapback]164496[/snapback]​

Strange, I have the 1994 Regalias also and found them to be some very strong cigars.

threei, send my your addy by PM if you want to try one. Maybe I'm not correctly gauging the med/mild thing.