• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Modern style humidor?

{tpc}

Professional Poker Tournament Loser
So been discussing with the wife about a new humidor. My current one, a vinotemp thermoelectric has been working well for many years. Gosh it moved with us in 2016, and I had it well before then. I took a hiatus for awhile but I never got rid of it. Currently still working well, though it’s been unplugged for some time, because it just stays too cold.

Anyway, I told the wife I wanted to relocate my stuff to the living room. She is fine with that, but wants a modern look, and not thermoelectric (which I’m fine with too). Think piano black, medium cabinet type.

I’ve found some that look interesting from a cigar holding perspective but they just look too old school for her tastes.

Anyone have a link they can point me to? I’ve looked around and saw some stuff but hard to determine between cheap crap and nicer stuff unless it is right in front of you, am I right?

I'm sure you will get some good guidance here to some very cool options. Good luck!

My first thoughts are Raching and Newair.
I am a Traditionalist at heart, and I’ve had similar discussions with my Wife concerning Humidor placement and design. I have 2 traditional 150 count and an acrylic 75 count along with my Audew 150 fridge. Shes been pleased (so far) with my decisions!

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation these companies.

A lot of the BOTL on Discord have been singing the praises of the Raching Cabinets. They’re very well made and their US Rep/Customer Support has been excellent from what I’ve seen and heard.

Newair has been a player for a while. I’m not a huge fan of the look, however their new units are very attractive. The 840 and 1500 respectively.

I know before Raching people were buying medium to large format, traditional cabinets from Prestige Imports.

I hope this helps! I’m curious to see what other Members experiences are and what they’re currently using.

A lot of the BOTL on Discord have been singing the praises of the Raching Cabinets. They’re very well made and their US Rep/Customer Support has been excellent from what I’ve seen and heard.

@{tpc} Dan @CgarDan has one of these, maybe reach out.

The 1500 ct Newair is more like a 300 ct. you couldn't get 1500 cigarette's in there...

Thanks for the info! Some great looking ideas there!