• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moist tobacco

gutterpipe said:
No. I'd crumble the cigar, put it to bed with a sliver of apple, then stick that in my pipe and smoke it.
[snapback]199069[/snapback]​

I've heard of someone throwing an Anejo in there pipe when it got an inch down, just so they could finish it off.

Maybe I should rip apart an opus and see how it burn in my peterson? :whistling:

NAH! :p

Gutterpipe, how are you holding up after the attack today?

Yeah! Didn't realise that. Hope all the members are okay! :(

How am I holding up? Nice of you to ask, Cheeze. But luckily none of my friends and family in London were (as far as I know) affected, except possibly for my cousin, who is a Metropolitan Police officer based at Paddington Green police station right by the Edgware Rd explosion. So he may well have been involved in the aftermath, if you know what I mean.

The weirdest thing I find is the sense of detachment all round here. I don't know whether we've become inured to it, since 9/11 (c3,000 dead), Bali (202), Casablanca (45), Saudi Arabia (56), Istanbul (27) and Madrid (191), but to see people carrying on playing pool and making jokes in the pub while the news was breaking was unreal.

So. Holding up? Hard to say. Tears were acceptable on and after 9/11, including in this country. Yesterday I found myself having to hide my tears behind my hand. As I say, weird. It's doing my head in a bit. Again, thanks for asking.

Backtracking on the post a bit, I often will Shred Dog rocket cigars and add them to my pipe tobacco-wrapper, binder and filler. Straight shredded cigar tobacco burns terribly in a pipe(As you might guess) but when added to mild pipe tobacco it gives off a different taste. Or, with a very mild short cigar, I'll place it in a ziploc bag with some pipe tobacco to give it a little more flavor. I just can't bring my self to toss a cigar it seems...

Is it just me, or does the conjunction of the words "toss" and "cigar" conjure up strangenesses for you?