• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monte Robusto

Sunward

another brother
Well, since I turned 40 yrs old, its a milestone, so i thought i would pull the trigger on the Millenium. It came from the ceramic jar.

cid_image_0.jpg

The temperature outside was below zero, and it was snowing. I held the robusto in my hand, perfect construction, nicely rolled all around.

CigCam2006005.jpg

I toasted the foot, and began to draw. The initial taste was rather mild, compared to other Monte that i have had. With 6 years of age on this one, i could tell it was going to be "smooth".

Cocoa, leather, bean flavor was there, along with an underlying cedar taste.

CigCam2006012.jpg

The burn was good, almost perfectly even. The cigar changed about half way through, to a very nice leathery, woody, creamy taste.

The taste was smooth, with no disagreeable, and barely noticable tannins. It had somewhat of a "sweetness" to it, that remind me of caramel. The rest just got better. More intense final third with a full rich woody creaminess, well balanced throughout. Enjoyable right down to the nub! A+ cigar. :thumbs:

CigCam2006006.jpg

Thanks for the review, looks and sounds like an awesome cigar.

Nice review, great pics. Sounds like an experience to remember. :thumbs:

Wilkey

wow that is one great looking cigar!! :0

Curious if you punched that or if it is a small cut.

Brandon

hojadepuro said:
wow that is one great looking cigar!! :0

Curious if you punched that or if it is a small cut.

Brandon
[snapback]294428[/snapback]​

I actually punched it. perfect draw!

Happy Birthday...

and thanks for that review... what a fantastic looking cigar :love: !