• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo D LE

jca998

Do these usually come with two seperate holograms. one on the cardboard box and one on the wood cabinet, and are these supposed to be different numbers? Thanks

Are you speaking about this hologram?

BOX_FAKE_COHIBA_HOLOGRAM_BOX.jpg

Yes, the last digit is different o both boxes, mix up at LCDH or is that the way they come.

Did you get these cigars in Miami?

Typically seeing that hologram is indicative of fakes. There are others more knowledgeable than me but I believe this is for cigars sold in official stores in Cuba. It is suspect that one of these boxes shows up in the states.

No, these were bought in Havana, Cuba in a LCDH. Just wanted to know if they maybe put my cabinet inside of a different cardboard outer box.

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

WTF? Who the hell is selling the Gran Reserva's from the dinner?????????????

The holograms are placed on only in Cuba, which fits, but usually not inside the box. I don't recall the D's package and whether they came in the cardboard or not. What's the serial number and box code on the D's and the Sublimes?

People are going to give you crap because everyone who gets something from a friend in "Cuba" or "Miami" gets screwed usually. Only LCDH's in Cuba sell real stuff, I've seen the fakes and they can be really good. I assume you know your source and you are comfortable that they really were purchased in an LCDH? Or you purchased them yourself in an LCDH.

It all comes back to your source of course, you trust them or not.

Yep, the D's have the outer cardboard over the cab but I don't recall if the serial numbers were the same or different. If you know for a fact they were purchased at an LCDH I wouldn't worry.

I was offered that same pack but didn't take it, not really a fan of the open line. Did you get it at the festival?

Funny thing about those D LE's - a store here in the UK has absolutely tonnes of boxes. So much so that we can usually get a few quid off if we ask nicely.
Strange they haven't been snapped up quicker.

Personally not had any - can anyone comment on them?

I'm off to a cigar party held by Hunters and Frankau on Tuesday in London and we get each of the new Monte's for 'free'. (Tickets are £65 a pop...)

I'll let you know how they smoke.

Back