• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Memorie and Hollywood Cuban Cigarette at the Beast Brewery!

So this is my first Cigar and Cigarette review I’m going to do. Also for Cigarettes I do not like them. This was just a Cuban Cigarette that a buddy of mine got from Cuba. I do not smoke Cigarettes for one but will consume a Cuban or any non common ones in occasion. Now for the review. This review is for the Montecristo Memories Cigarillos and the Brazilin Hollywood Cigarettes imported to Cuba. To start this off I was in a beer brewery in the back of the patio drinking a dark stout beer named Morning Coffee from the brewery and one Montechristo Memorie and one Hollywood Cigarette. I smoked the Hollywood cigarette first. Me being from the U.S I never smoked any cigarettes before. So I can’t really compare between the difference of North American Cigarettes and other cigarettes outside the U.S. But I heard Cubans Cigarettes tend to be more harsh than the common Malboro or any of the cigarettes in the North American market. First puff of the cigarette I take and I did not feel it harsh at all. Felt nice smooth and earthy type of the taste of the cigarette first consuming it. I did not feel the taste of the cigarette over powered the taste. I ordered one beer of the morning coffee half way through the Cigarette. I have to say it pairs great with the Cigarettes I’m smoking. Personally I like it. I know a few people that don’t like smoking and drinking at the same time. I finished the Cigarettes and the beer. So I ordered a Pizza. Which is rare since I like to smoke after eating. But whatever I was here and didn’t eat much that day. After finishing the pizza I decided to order another Morning Coffe beer since that’s the only dark beer the brewery had that the moment. So half way drinking I decided to smoke a Montecristo. I kinda had the intention to bring one for my friend but for some reason I had two in the Montechristo tin. The fact also I wanted to make more room in my humidor for more cigars. So why not and try the small Montecristo cigar for the first time. So lighting up. Me being a novice. I lighted up like smoking a cigarette haha. Mistake! My friend told me to warm up the cigar first before smoking. Remember it’s a cigar not a Cigarette! But any novice or cigarette smoker should know this. You know first time mistakes it happens. So taking on the first puff. It’s sure as hell different than a cigarette I’ll say that. I noticed the notes of Spice, Cocoas and toasted almonds. Felt really nice and smooth. Another type of earthy taste to add. I really liked. Paired great with the second morning coffee beer I had. I had a nice fuzzy buzz feeling. Either the beer or the cigar I’m consuming since I have a very low tolerance to both. Finishing the beer and the cigar the place was already closing. Friends had already left and the staff at the bar was already getting ready to close up. I was already feeling sleepy. Now time to head home and catch some Zzzs. It was a good day. Cigar and beer felt like a great pair. Nice area to hang and enjoy a smoke with beer. So that’s my review. I know it’s not much into detail but I will be making more reviews so time later. Thanks for those who read this!

Attachments

• 120.png
    120.png
    516.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 87556499_246190406379140_3626757284815699968_n.jpg
    87556499_246190406379140_3626757284815699968_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 82887410_608359299954272_2445930857995698176_n.jpg
    82887410_608359299954272_2445930857995698176_n.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 3
You didn't inhale the cigar, did you? Glad you had a good experience. I'm not a cigarette smoker, either, though I'm interested to hear about the differences between Habano cigarettes and NA cigarettes. Did it have a filter? Also, I'm incredibly intrigued by the "Morning Coffee" beer! My personal belief is that if you can see any semblance of a light source through your beer, it isn't fit for human consumption (though I make exceptions from time to time). Is it a nitro stout? A nitro called "Morning Coffee" just sounds exquisite...

You didn't inhale the cigar, did you? Glad you had a good experience. I'm not a cigarette smoker, either, though I'm interested to hear about the differences between Habano cigarettes and NA cigarettes. Did it have a filter? Also, I'm incredibly intrigued by the "Morning Coffee" beer! My personal belief is that if you can see any semblance of a light source through your beer, it isn't fit for human consumption (though I make exceptions from time to time). Is it a nitro stout? A nitro called "Morning Coffee" just sounds exquisite...

I did not inhale the Cigar since I'm not used to inhaling in general. I also did not inhale the cigarette. The same way I smoke a cigar. I know in cigarettes your supposed to inhale but i'm just not used to it. The differences between Habano cigarettes and NA cigarettes I can't say much since I've never smoked any NA cigarettes before. But my coworker that was Cuban told me there's a difference. For him the NA cigarettes have a more sweeter non harsh taste like the Marlboro cigarettes. And the Habanos cigarettes are more harsh and have a more stronger rich taste in tobacco. I've read in reviews that alot of people say that the Cohbia cigarettes are way too strong for their preference. I'm assuming that's how Cuban cigarettes are. My coworker used to smoke H. Upmann cigarettes. I've heard from a few people here that those are pretty strong and harsh. I've never tried them but i think there similar to the Cohiba cigarettes? Yeah the Hollywood cigarette I smoked had a filter. And for the Morning Coffee beer I dont think it's a nitro stout. It just said stout on the menu of the brewery. It felt pretty heavy after I ended up going home haha. I searched it up on google and it was actually called Morning Express Coffee Stout. It was on tap in the brewery. So it was the only dark beer they had at the time. I'm more of a dark beer type of person usually unless I get something light like a PBR