• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Series 7?

sibernation

Help? Can anyone tell me why the boxes are diff.? The look identical except for the number of latches. Some have one in the middle and some have two. Other than that everything looks identical? "I'm so confused" ???

HHHMMMMM, why did I post this here? Sorry for posting in the wrong area. ???

Yep... Emo's right! The Serie 7 is a JR Cigars creation I believe. I think it evolved because of the TV show Law and Order. There was an episode filmed at the JR Store in NYC in which the Montecristo Serie VII was part of an investigation. Lew posted at CigarFamily about an episode that was filmed in his shop to let everyone know that the episode was airing soon and mentioned the Serie VII.

Here... I found the thread
Montecristo Serie VII

Aloha,

Wade

$9 !!! I have seen them in a couple different places for the MSRP of $25. I would like to see the $9 ones next to the real mccoy.

;) I can't tell a diff. in any way on these. Well except for the number of hooks on the box. Not sure about prices.

Dems good gars. I have had 2 so far. Too bad they are so expensive. Maybe one day they will make them a full run so they aren't so expensive.

Emo