• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo

Gino Lamanuzzi

Hello from Fresno California smoky but sunny question what is the best place to buy Montecristo cigars I have smoked many cigars but I keep going back to the Montecristo number 2 , Great website thank you

Hello from Fresno California smoky but sunny question what is the best place to buy Montecristo cigars I have smoked many cigars but I keep going back to the Montecristo number 2 , Great website thank you
Are you starting a pass? Is so, I’m in. But back to your question- doesn’t your B&M carry those? It should, if it’s any good.

Hello and thank you for your reply in Fresno here they don’t carry Montecristo #2 they sell me something else but they say is better but I don’t think so I’m not real sharp on cigars but I do like the Montecristo

Hello and thank you for your reply in Fresno here they don’t carry Montecristo #2 they sell me something else but they say is better but I don’t think so I’m not real sharp on cigars but I do like the Montecristo

Monte #2 is doodoo smoke Ghurkha like rich man.

Gino, you're going to be ruthlessly trolled until you read and comprehend the rules of this forum. This is the best cigar forum on the net, great info and even greater people. The tolerance for shills, however, isn't very good. If you're serious about becoming a contributing member, please read and follow the simple rules.

Found em!