• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecruz Negrea Cubana

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Got this cigar in a trade or bomb, i wish I knew who to thank!

So here I was relaxing with some beer and as I rule I don't drink and smoke but I felt like a cigar so what the hell.

I used a dick cut on it and the wrapper unraveled a bit but no impediment to smoking.

THe forst hint of flavor was chocolate but hey where's the surprise with this dark wrapper?

Wow this cigar smoked great, the ash COULD have been a bit mroe cohesive but overall very pleased. Stayed lit so I could take my time, and it didn't harshe me out like a lot of sticks do. SO very flavorful yet not harsh on the tongue/throat. THis is a cigar I will definitely keep an eye out for on cigarbid and when I see a good deal.

Thank you, whoever you are!

I agree!
Got two from my pass and the one that I smoked was excellent!
Can't wait to smoke another one.

:thumbs:

emodx said:
Lumberg said:
I used a dick cut on it and the wrapper unraveled a bit but no impediment to smoking.
WTF is a dick cut?
A dick cut, or better termed a dickman, cut, is when you cut the cigar at about a 45 degree angle. You get more smoke that way :)

Lumberg said:
emodx said:
Lumberg said:
WTF is a dick cut?
A dick cut, or better termed a dickman, cut, is when you cut the cigar at about a 45 degree angle. You get more smoke that way :)
Ahhh, at an angle to maximize the surface area...mostly cut on a beli/torp

Emo

Ah, that is a great idea. I'm gonna have to try that. I smoke a lot of figurados :)

Just so you know lucas I didn't finish the cigar but it was deemed clip-worthy for finishing at a later time. Glad u turned me on to these!

i got a box of those with a JRcigar madness sale thing, came with a humi and one other box airistof (?) black, for 99 bucks, or something like that... so i didnt have high hopes for the cigars...

first time i smoked them..(right from the mail box lol!) i didnt like them. but now after they have sat for a few months.. they are a great smoke! they are a staple for my cigar bombs! heheh

Lumberg said:
Just so you know lucas I didn't finish the cigar but it was deemed clip-worthy for finishing at a later time. Glad u turned me on to these!
I'm not surprised you didn't finish it. I sent you the big ole double corona. That's a big stick! The chicos are great if you want a quick but powerful smoke :)