• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MooChers

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok this is why I ask...
Rob_k said:
good luck with the new truck...i would rather get another root canal then buy a new car again. next time i will declare shananagans and they will regret it! Actually i have a good repore with my toyota dealership, as my wife,parents and i have bought 4 cars from them in 2 years. i hardly ever pay full price for an oil change, they all know me by name, and being a long time friend of the service manager doesn;t hurt either ;)
[snapback]217023[/snapback]​

By no means do I say this is a negative thing.I too get pleanty of perks... I was just wondering who's got the best perks... :p

I get 25% off of all purchases at the cigar shop I used to frequent in Houston. For LIFE! ;)

I also get a very nice break on travel expenses as my sis works for AMEX Business Travel. :thumbs:

My Dad works for AA( american Airlines ) so I get to travel...
Dated a Cop once so I never get a ticket in the city.
I GET free WRECKERS SERVICES- Client of mine :) ol' man whom owns the place LOVES ME- hehe- in very paternal sorta way, brings me spagetti sauce and baked eggplant to the office every once in a while-
Oh and the service guy at my local ford dealer used to hook me up until I told him I was seeing someone * ahem, damn boys! *

Fireman Tim said:
I get free hair cut's
[snapback]217197[/snapback]​

ahem the fun part is where these privys come from!
GIVE US DETAILS_ :p

Well lets see here...

I get dealer pricing on any motorcycle that they sell at interstate honda in colorado(thanks to a good bud)...

I havent had a ticket on my record in YEARS thanks to a high ranking official in the local PD...

I buy guns for dealer cost from a friend who has his FFL licence and his own shop(saves some BIG bucks!!)

I only pay 15 bucks a month to register any vehicle that i own in wyoming thanks to the Air Force(list of military perks could be a MILE long!!)...

Free haircuts thanks to the wifey....

Have another friend who works for United so all the standby flights i can stand are free or cost pennies on the dollar(nothing like a first class ticket for 15 bucks!)...

Im sure theres a few more in there that im forgetting....

Fireman Tim said:
I get free hair cut's

My brother owns a shop called Haircut Stadium. It's a sports themed haircutter. A tv with remote at each chair and only hot girls cutting hair. I get free haircuts but I tip BIG!. That reminds me, I need a haircut! :love:

I do R&D for "A Major Sports Company". I get all sorts of sweet stuff from the NFL,NBA,CFL, and now NHL. I've met players, some coaches, did some stuff for a Brittany Spears photo shoot, cool stuff like that.

Not really a cash or discount perk, but a really cool perk none the less....

Shibumi said:
Fireman Tim said:
I get free hair cut's

My brother owns a shop called Haircut Stadium. It's a sports themed haircutter. A tv with remote at each chair and only hot girls cutting hair. I get free haircuts but I tip BIG!. That reminds me, I need a haircut! :love:
[snapback]217210[/snapback]​
love this freebee, give this man a cigar! :love:

I get free drinks at the bar where I use to be a bouncer. I got fired for fighting,,, funny a bouncer getting fired for fighting, stop and think a second on that one. A couple of the bartenders hit me off good but I still tip well.

The pizza shop girls use to bring me cappuccinos and canolis at 1am when they were stopping by the bar after work,,, just to keep me up and awake ya know.

EMO said:
[snapback]217197[/snapback][/right]

ahem the fun part is where these privys come from!
GIVE US DETAILS_ :p
[snapback]217201[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Do you mean whether or not we get Happy Finishes with our haircuts!! :whistling:

No perks for me. I use to get free dental but my wife quit her job and now works for a kids dentist. Im too big for the chair and I whine when I get work done. They refuse to see me as a patient... :)

Do you mean whether or not we get Happy Finishes with our haircuts!! :whistling:
[snapback]217266[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Dev,
they are called Happy ENDINGS!!!

EEESSSH-
mf_popeanim.gif
I am a gonna pray for you now-

Not many casah perks, know some bartenders that don't clear our bill for us, but give us some pretty damn good breaks most of the time.

Have a family friend who is pretty high up and knows people in several different hospitals in Hershey, PA and Philadelphia, PA, so although it's not $$$ perks, If I or one of my family gets anything serious (luckily only needed it once) We pretty much jump to the front of the line with some of the best Doctors in the country. Of course there are limits, and he knows more about certain fields than others, but it is still quite comforting to know that. Down the road it will be easy, seeing as how I am in grad school right now and the majority of my friends are med students.

Oh yeah, the woman is a chiropractor, so I never have to fight with a sore back or a stiff neck too long like I used to! That's a great perk, it just sucks that she makes three times what I make which translates into her having control of what each of us is allowed to spend every month. If it was me in her position, I'd have a pretty impressive humidor!!! Oh well, maybe when I am done school and get a real job the roles will reverse....maybe but doubtful! ???

No perks here. If I want or need something, I buy it or trade for it (not just cigars).

I havent paid for a haircut in 20 years. I lived near an Eric of Norway (now called VICI) school and every month they offered free haircuts to men (I guess they didnt get enough paying people to practice on.) The last few years a lady friend of mine cuts my hair.

As for cars, in 2003 I bought a new Buick LeSabre ($26,000 sticker) for $16,700. I got $3,500 rebate, $500 Buick open golf rebate, $2,900 from bonus points from my GM credit card ($1,900 I earned and $1,000 extra on a special the GM credit card had going), and finally $2,883 in employee discount (Dad retired from GM). Even the saleman said, "Dam, you're getting a steal". This has to be one of the best new car deals ever.

The current "Employee" prices they offer everybody is a joke.