• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moontrance

I tried one of these on recomendation from my brother who smokes them every once in a while. I put it down in about 30 seconds into it as the sweet tip was terrible. Vomit Worthy experience.

CAO also makes really good cigars... I love the Sopranos, and the Brasilia and Italia are pretty damn good as well.

I knew a few guys who were casual smokers, and they looked Acids and CAO (but they at least bought the little tinned L'Anniversaire Maduros and eXtremes). CAO and Acid have definitely caught on with the younger set of casual cigar smokers...I'd say the marketting for both is what does it. Both give their cigars a real hip, modern treatment in the packaging and ads, so that's obviously the crowd they're gunning for. I never was big on Acid, but besides the flavored varieties, CAO cigars are good.

CAO seems to be really popular with the younger crowd.
I don't know if you want to put me in the "younger crowd" (I'm 30... probably borderline, even though I consider myself old) but I am a big fan of CAO. The Brazilia Gol is one of my favorite "everyday" smokes. The CX2 and MX2 I also like a lot, even though you don't see them everywhere. And a while back, I picked up box of the Black when CI was running a special with the CAO Black humidor, and they were decent.

That being said, the flavored stuff is a no go. When I go to lounges and such witht he wife, she likes the flavored stuff, since she isn't a smoker. And when we were in FL a couple weeks ago, she was loking for something. I pointed her over to the CAO flavor section, since I know they make quality. Sure enough, she grabbed a Moontrance, and loved it.