• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More advancement in Cuba!

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Linky

Wow. Is this really important to the people of Cuba??? :0 I found this odd to say the least. I'm not against it, but you would think there are more important things to worry about?

~Billy

From what I remember, sex change operations were covered by state sponsored health care in the U.K. throughout the 80's and early 90's. People were upset that the wait list for a sex change was only a few weeks, but they had to wait several months for cardiovascular or oncologic surgery.

Now we have to watch out for fake cuban ladies along with fake coheebahs!! :angry:

Now we have to watch out for fake cuban ladies along with fake coheebahs!! :angry:

If you ever strolled along 5ta. Av. in Miramar, between the clock and the well-known Casa del Habano at night, :whistling: you will already have encountered "Counterfeit Cubans" -all those lovely young things who are trying hard to convince the unaware tourist that they are Hot Havana Honeys. ???
Now that they can actually have the surgery, it will be even harder to tell.
My advice : look but don't touch. :cool:

Commander Bob
Same advice for the cigars. :p

If you ever strolled along 5ta. Av. in Miramar, between the clock and the well-known Casa del Habano at night, :whistling: you will already have encountered "Counterfeit Cubans" -all those lovely young things who are trying hard to convince the unaware tourist that they are Hot Havana Honeys. ???
Now that they can actually have the surgery, it will be even harder to tell.
My advice : look but don't touch. :cool:

Commander Bob
Same advice for the cigars. :p

Not unlike the Bennie Boys in the PI. Sailors and Marines invented the crotch (grab) check for that. Dunno what they'll do now...