• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More Opus X on ebay

I wonder if he pulled htem himself when he saw the writing on the wall, or if ebay did. Also, him no longer being a registered user of e-bay...I imagine they did not ban him, but he purposefully de-registered so he can come back as another user and start this crap all over again. Maybe I'm wrong, and e-bay did actually ban the little shit.
Down with Free (for gougers) Markets!

I wonder if he pulled htem himself when he saw the writing on the wall, or if ebay did. Also, him no longer being a registered user of e-bay...I imagine they did not ban him, but he purposefully de-registered so he can come back as another user and start this crap all over again. Maybe I'm wrong, and e-bay did actually ban the little shit.
Down with Free (for gougers) Markets!

Our pal MRT1239 has a new name on e-bay - "cigaraficiando"

Nothing new for sale - right now...

FYI...
"i am also pogey1331, this is just my other name. Unfortunately, one complainer was enough to thwart over 800 people who were looking at that particular auction, and over 30 who were seriously interested. I dont know why it was so offensive to that one person, but thats life I guess. Because I would rather not go through the hassle of listing it again if I dont have to, I will offer it to you for what I believe is a very fair price. The last bid before it was shut down (1.5 days before scheduled end), was $410, plus an additional $15 for the shipping costs. I will offer you the same aforementioned 25 cigars (please ask me if you dont remember them) for $500 with all the shipping already included. I feel that this is quite fair, as I am extremely confident that with the level of interest in that auction, I would have been able to get quite a bit more. If you are interested in this, my best offer, please contact me at skulubis at gmail dot com. Thank you."

thought i could share this tid bit...little fucker :laugh:

FYI...
"i am also pogey1331, this is just my other name. Unfortunately, one complainer was enough to thwart over 800 people who were looking at that particular auction, and over 30 who were seriously interested. I dont know why it was so offensive to that one person, but thats life I guess. Because I would rather not go through the hassle of listing it again if I dont have to, I will offer it to you for what I believe is a very fair price. The last bid before it was shut down (1.5 days before scheduled end), was $410, plus an additional $15 for the shipping costs. I will offer you the same aforementioned 25 cigars (please ask me if you dont remember them) for $500 with all the shipping already included. I feel that this is quite fair, as I am extremely confident that with the level of interest in that auction, I would have been able to get quite a bit more. If you are interested in this, my best offer, please contact me at skulubis at gmail dot com. Thank you."

thought i could share this tid bit...little fucker :laugh:

loser.jpg