• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More prayers please

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
Brothers, this is the toughest post I’ve ever made. Friday night as I was closing up the shop, I received a frantic call from my son’s girlfriend. My son was taken by ambulance to the ER. The details are more than I’m comfortable discussing right now but he’s still in ICU in guarded condition. Please remember him in your prayers. Of course I’ll keep my commitments to the NST thread and OpFTH but other than that, I expect to be fairly scarce around the CP neighborhood for the next few days. (Although, CP will surely be a nice diversion whenever possible.)

Im sorry to hear that Bro. Keep strong and be there for your family. Good thoughts and prayers for you and yours!

Bill

News that I hope I'll never have to hear. My prayers go out to you and your family, brother.

Prayers for your son and your family during your time of need.

Prayers and well wishes to you and your family.

Your family is definitely in my family's prayers, be strong and pray for the best!

From one father to another.

You and your family will be in my deepest thoughts and prayers.

Always
Tim

My prayers are with you and your family for a speedy and complete recovery for your son.

Mike my prayers and thoughts are with you and your Family for a safe and healthy resolution.

Mike:

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!

Thoughts are with you Mike!

Brian

Your family will continue to be in our prayers. Good luck brother.

We're thinking about you and your family up here, Mike.

Hang in there...

Mike, anything at all let us know. Prayers for you and your family.