• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More prayers please

We're all behind you Mike and you know it. Let us know if there is anything we can do...

lurch

Wow Mike! I missed this the first go around.............I'm sorry to hear about the string of events with your Mother, and now your son. I will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Best to Julie as well.

Glad to hear about him physically being ok. You will all be in our prayers as you continue the healing process. God bless that little girlfriend of his as well, she sounds like a keeper!!

Wow. I'm sorry I didn't read this post sooner. I thought it was the previous post about your mother. I just read through it all and was very taken back.

Sorry about the trouble Mike. Your son is a good man and I'm certain will rebound. I'm just glad to hear all is better.

We brought Matt home last night. There were a few very rough days in the hospital but he seems to be doing ok now. Of course, we know that the there’s still some work to do but things are looking up. Please continue to keep him in your prayers,

Thank you all for the support, encouragement, and brotherhood.

We’re so glad to have him home!!

Glad to hear things are headed in the right direction. I will send some additional recovery prayers. Take Care