• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mossberg 500 add-on time!

Zocco987

Over the weekend I decided it was add on time for my Mossberg 500 pistol grip.

IMG_0471.jpg

I decided to go with the Blackhawk Knoxx recoil absorbing stock and a side saddle for extra shells.

IMG_0472.jpg

The install was simple easy to do and took only about 20 minutes total. I'm very pleased with the outcome and can't wait to take it out shooting. The stock was $129.99 and the side saddle $29.99 at Scottsdale Gun Club. They finally had a stock in.(I've been checking every week for a month)

IMG_0473.jpg

Now all I need is my forend pistol grip and a sling and my shotgun will be complete. Maybe a flashlight down the road but thats about it.

My question is where did you mount the remote? I mean, that's a great idea! Now you can watch the tube without having to take your hands off the shotgun, ensuring that you'll be ready if you do get broken into. Just don't watch anything that gets you too riled up, or you risk doing an Elvis and putting a round through your set. :sign:

That's a nice setup, though. Nothing tops a shotgun for home defense.

I just laughed soooo hard at that ha ha ha. I couldn't find any add-on bolts for the remote so I will have to use another hand like a sucker.

Haven't you heard of Duct tape? Bill uses it very well in the construction of birdhouses and clocks....

Nice set up, I have a similar set up on my Remington 870. (I also have the surefire forend with light). I'm just waiting to put on the Ghost sites.

I have one of those in a simlar setup for my entry weapon. DIfference is I have combat site, my saddle in on my stock, and I have a one-point. Congrats. :thumbs: