• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most amount you've paid for a cigar & box of cigars

DanLAXX1

I just thought that this would be kind of a fun question. What's the most that you guys have spent, and are willing to spend, on a single cigar and box of cigars?
Post your thoughts!
-Dan

Single - ~&#3619 for a PAM torp. Box - ~&#36220 box of Upmann Coronas Major (cuban). London prices.

Single = &#3615.00 for a PAM Exclusivo
Box = &#36190.00 VSG RobustoBoth by the way were worth every penny!

10000 for a box of dunhill Cabinettas.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Not until I win the powerball anyway.LMAO..

SO far just &#36280 for some Monte #2s. They were slightly aged but besides that, nothing special about them-except the TASTE! They are yummy!

&#3655 for a Hoyo Particulares...GIFT.
&#36350 for some Cohibas......

The most I've spent on a cigar is &#3614.50 for a Cohiba. I'm not sure what kind (I'm just going by trial and error). All I know is that it's a Cohiba and that it's sitting in my humi right now waiting to be smoked. It better be good!!!
-Dan

Singles:
&#36250+ on a Habanos 1492 (gift)
~&#36100 on a couple unreleased Opus (charity auction)
&#3650-75 on several others for myself
Boxes:
~&#36400 25 cab of Trinidads
saving for a &#3650 cab of Trinis now. :)

I don't feel so bad after seeing some of these:Single &#3624 for Opus A
Box &#36235 for Monte #2(cuban)

:shocked: STUPID IMPULSE BUY :shocked:&#3635.00 for an Opus X Perfection #2(still in my humi' awaitin' a special occassion):cool: Since then I have bought OpusX for retail at an unnamed cigar shop :cool:SKYDIVNEKD

yogi.... I'd buy Opus A's for &#3624 all day long...or at least until my wife catches up to me!! Got anymore???

Single &#3635 for Opus A while vacationing
Yet I have a strange feeling that the most expensive cigar is still yet to come, at the result of the Hands Across America Pass.
A lot can happen on a journey that far. I will document the costs and let you all see them..
Later

DOH!!! that should be a 50 cab! Actually got some other stuff in mind now though. :)